General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

******MANCHESTER MEET - DECEMBER 2ND 2004-URGENT U

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Nov 2004 11:01

see below CHANGE OF PLANS: but its all booked - again!!!! contact me for details - or just turn up at the Waterhouse on the day for further instuctions :-) look for people with teddy bears and the code is : The Red crow flys at midnight

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Nov 2004 11:05

The WATERHOUSE , on the corner of Cooper Street and Princess Street, facing the Town Hall. Everyone meet there anytime from 11.30 or so onwards - and instructions will be given then : this tape will self-destruct in 10 seconds lol add your name to the list below if you are attending - and courtesy of our Bren Mills we have a map of the bus routes and train stations to send to you all. again.http://www*manchester*gov*uk/visitorcentre/events/festive/markets*htm also the Manchester Eye will be there She xx

Beverley

Beverley Report 14 Nov 2004 13:28

Hi, Can anyone come to this? I am quite new but would love to join???? Bev:)

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Nov 2004 14:01

Hey Bev - the more the merrier flower :-)

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 14 Nov 2004 14:06

i will b there

Beverley

Beverley Report 14 Nov 2004 14:06

Thanks Sheila, I will book the day off work. So do I just need to look for a rowdy rabble then? Bev

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 14 Nov 2004 14:07

thats rite bev lol

Beverley

Beverley Report 14 Nov 2004 14:12

I Will look forward to meeting a few 'addicts' on the day then. It will be nice to put faces to names.. Bev:)

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Nov 2004 09:44

http://www*manchester*gov*uk/visitorcentre/events/festive/markets*htm also the Manchester Eye will be there something else to look forward too :-)

Lily

Lily Report 17 Nov 2004 09:52

I've been invited to a lunch with ex-colleagues between 12.0 and 2.0 but hope to pop in for a drink and meet you all afterwards, I assume this is an afternoon 'meet'? Dilys

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 17 Nov 2004 10:05

She I will be there provided funds will allow! Jeanette x

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 17 Nov 2004 10:41

I'm coming too but may be a bit later than 12 as my train doesnt get in till then plus i havent got a clue where im going. See you all there

Andy

Andy Report 17 Nov 2004 11:38

providing I can get the day off then yep, I should think so.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 12:00

Hiya, im gonna try my best come, and if i do it will be without the fella! Im just gonna look into travel arrangements now! xxx

Brenda

Brenda Report 17 Nov 2004 12:07

She,I'll be there,and my sister maybe with me.will probably go to the pub first,they do serve tea /coffee I believe. can not wait for the meal,it really is brilliant. The "eye" is looking good,and the christmas market is fantastic. (but being a Mancunian I would say that anyway wouldn't I!!!) Brenda

Andy

Andy Report 17 Nov 2004 12:24

That's good Steph, I won't be the youngest one there then, lol

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 12:30

How old are you Andy?? xx

Andy

Andy Report 17 Nov 2004 12:38

29, lol.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 17 Nov 2004 18:31

nudge for joyce

red devil

red devil Report 17 Nov 2004 18:32

put me on the list as well please looking forward to seeing everybody again keith