General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 06:47

Morning folks, early today!..Have a good Sunday!..

John

John Report 21 Nov 2004 06:48

What have you got planned? I'll be peeling the spuds in a bit, then off to church, walk in the afternoon and do my accounts in the evening! Also have lots of fun with my son and wife!!

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 06:50

Going to see Mum and Dad John, then still a few jobs left in garden to do, am hoping it won't be quite as cold, doesn't seem so at the moment!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:32

Morning Paul, hope you finished that housework!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:35

Yes, did say on there, that there was enough housework to do here!.. never seems right, saturday a day off, and then all that to do!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:38

What are you up to today then, anything planned?..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:39

I should think you are so used to getting up early, that it must be hard to have a lie-in!

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:41

Yes, that must be lovely living near there, all that wonderful scenery!, lovely fresh air!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:46

In Cambridge Paul :( no, lovely hills or Dales here, just flat countryside!.. When I first went to the Lake District, I thought it was breath-taking!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:50

Dont remember that name, we were at Kendal, and went round from there, there wasn't enough days in that week, wish I could have seen more!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:54

How's it going with your Family research, are you getting very far?.. think it;s marvellous reading here how some people are tracing right back, can;t seem to get that far, here!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:56

Shall take a look at that Paul, Daughter is always on about Aysgarth Falls, where they did some filming for Robin Hood, with Kevin Costner, she's an avid fan!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 07:58

Wish I had a lot of money, so I could go from Land's End to John'o Groats!.. visiting every where in the country. I would have to give up work of course! :)

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 08:02

Shall have to make a New Years resolution, to go out and visit more!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 08:07

Lots of Colleges Paul, and thousands of students!.. plenty of bicycles. Shopping is getting better, but we are not the size of the big Cities!. Our nearest shopping centres are at Peterborough, Milton Keynes, and then London way, love that Lakeside, and Blue-water, but you need a lot of pennies there!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 08:12

Ooh, remember climbing up all those steps, in the Minster, what a view from the top!.. Hubby then was interested in trains, so of course that famous museum there!.. remember going down little rows, with lots of quaint shops!..

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 Nov 2004 08:14

good morning

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 08:15

Morning Lou, hope your'e well today, this lovely Sunday!..

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 08:17

Oh, lots of memories there then Paul, do you not have your girls coming this week-end then?

Chris Ho :) Report 21 Nov 2004 08:19

Don't mention the Birthday word Paul, it means being another year older tomorrow, heelp, I don't want to get older!..