General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thanks to all my friends on GR

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 22 Nov 2004 21:46

Thankyou to all my wonderful friends on GR for your support over this past 6 weeks. Little Bird,my mother aged 90 died this evening at 6.20 peacefully in her sleep. You have all helped me get through a most difficult time and I am very greatful to you all for your support.Much love and hugs Rose I will be off air for the next week probably,but will be thinking of you all and your kindness

Joy

Joy Report 22 Nov 2004 21:48

Shall be thinking of you. My sincere sympathies. God bless, now, and later. Joy

helenbell

helenbell Report 22 Nov 2004 21:49

my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time Love Helen xx

chezzy

chezzy Report 22 Nov 2004 21:50

aw rosemary..sorry to hear your mum has passed on,sending you the biggest hug..will be thinking of you at this sad time.xx

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 22 Nov 2004 21:50

Rosemary I am so sorry to hear about your mum God Bless her, we are all here if you need a chat and you are in my prayers. Keep strong. love Debs.

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 22 Nov 2004 21:51

Rosemary I do not know you and didn't know your mum was ill. My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. Take care pet. Anne

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 22 Nov 2004 21:52

So sorry Rosemary on your sad news of your dear mum, you and your family are in my thoughts, God bless, trish. xxx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 22 Nov 2004 21:52

We all celebrated her 90 in August,and I remember the happimess you all gave her as we waited for the Birthday wishes to come through from you all.She was amazed by the e-mails and was still able to type in her own messages of thanks to you all Rose

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 22 Nov 2004 21:54

Oh Rose - I'm so sorry for your loss :(( Thinking of you at this difficult time - take care xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Nov 2004 21:54

Rosemary I am so sorry, hugs Jim

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 22 Nov 2004 22:00

so sorry thinking of u lou xxxx

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 22 Nov 2004 22:00

Thinking of you and your family at this time. Liz

Frances in Norwich

Frances in Norwich Report 22 Nov 2004 22:00

Rose, Thinking of you. Have e.mailed you direct. Frances x

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 22 Nov 2004 22:01

Am sorry Rose, have read your postings, and know you haven't been having an easy time of things. We shall all be here for you, when you come back, until then, take good care of yourselves, will be thinking of you.

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 22 Nov 2004 22:02

Rosemary Condolences to you and your family. God bless Christine

Mommylonglegs

Mommylonglegs Report 22 Nov 2004 22:02

Thinking of you at this sad time Rosemary. Jenny. xx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 22 Nov 2004 22:06

Thanks everyone,Much appreciate your kind words and thoughts.I may enjoy a little Bombay Sapphire to help numb the senses.Tomorrow I am going out to buy my Harley and Baz and me will do a test drive. Hugs everyone Rose

Sue

Sue Report 22 Nov 2004 22:20

Rose Our best wishes to you and your family at this sad time. Your dear Mum is at peace now. Love and hugs Sue xx

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 22 Nov 2004 22:21

Rosemary You have my deepest sympathy on the sad loss of your mum. Will be thinking of you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love Sue

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 22 Nov 2004 22:25

Rosemary, My deepest sympathy to you at this time, Time, will heal, I am sure.........Bob