General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My mum has had her op....

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 30 Nov 2004 20:48

My mum had her bypass done this morning she is in CICU and all is well so far, Please say a little prayer for her tonight Love Debs.

Lisa

Lisa Report 30 Nov 2004 20:49

my prayers are with you and your mum.hope she gets better soon.love and hugsxxxxx(:

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 30 Nov 2004 20:50

Shall certainly do Debs :)

Howie

Howie Report 30 Nov 2004 20:51

thinking of you all at this time best wishes to your mum for a speedy recovery howard

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 30 Nov 2004 20:57

My thoughts are with you and your family. My Gran came out yesterday and is doing absolutely fantastic, which I'm sure your mum will do. Liz

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 30 Nov 2004 20:59

Liz I am so glad your Gran is ok, give her a big hug for me she will be a new woman for Christmas, perhaps she can have a dance with Fred LOL Love Debs.

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Nov 2004 21:00

my best wishes to your mother debs, bryan.

Pat

Pat Report 30 Nov 2004 21:01

Wishing your mum all the very best, take care Debs Pat x

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 30 Nov 2004 21:12

Thank you all my friends so much for your kind words, I know my mum is going to be just fine she is a strong beautiful woman who I adore with all my heart. Love Des.

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 30 Nov 2004 22:32

Wish your Mum well, Deb. You take care as well, Glenys x

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 30 Nov 2004 22:54

Debs, Give your mum my love, and tell her to get well soon. Love Baz.

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 30 Nov 2004 22:56

Barry she is in Hammersmith Hospital just spoke to my dad and he said they were bringing her around about 9pm every thing on the monitors is reading normal. thanks for your concern Debs.

Patricia

Patricia Report 30 Nov 2004 23:00

Hi Debs, Glad all went well. will be thinking of you and your mum. Lots of love. Pat x

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 30 Nov 2004 23:02

hiya debs my thoughts and prayers are for your mum x

Suzy

Suzy Report 30 Nov 2004 23:35

Am thinking and praying for you and Mum. I know the Hammersmith...she is in a good place. God bless.

badger

badger Report 1 Dec 2004 02:40

Deb's 'a prayer and all my best wishes go to your mum tonight,but i'm sure she will make a full recovery.I got home on sunday after my triple,rested up a bit on monday nursing sore ribs,but today i managed a two mile amble and a walk round Newcastle and the metrocentre.So long as she does what the hospital say and takes her time she will come on leaps and bounds.the worst bit is the sore ribs ,but a few days and you feel a new person.The best of it is ,your mum will we on the go for christmas and won't know herself.Fred.ptfg.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 1 Dec 2004 06:14

i hope your mum has a speedy recovery love susie

M&M

M&M Report 1 Dec 2004 07:51

said a little pray for your mum.(((((big hug ))))) for you .love maureen&michaelxxx

valinkent

valinkent Report 1 Dec 2004 09:10

Wishing your Mum a speedy recovery . Val

Lindy

Lindy Report 1 Dec 2004 09:42

Debs, Hugs and best wishes to your Mom, Lindyxx