General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

yay i can get christmassy now!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Dec 2004 11:19

dec 1st so i can join in christmas threads and start getting excited now! right i need to send cards, buy pressies, get food in, work out who and when im visiting, put my leave form in, buy beer, rob a bank to pay for it all, oh my god theres no time to spare!! wish i'd have sorted it all earlier!!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 1 Dec 2004 11:20

That so made me smile honey!! :O)

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 1 Dec 2004 11:20

Paul - you sound pretty organised - at least you know what you've GOT to do! Just enjoy!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Dec 2004 11:22

yep, i know exactly what to do, run around town with all the other panicky blokes on christmas eve at about half 3! lol!

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 1 Dec 2004 11:26

LOL Mandy - I'll bet that was fun! I know Christmas is coming when I get my first card - a friend in Devon ALWAYS posts hers to arrive on 1st Dec, without fail!

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Dec 2004 13:00

We had our first card this morning and I am now playing a christmas record by acker bilk Ann Glos

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Dec 2004 13:16

who?? xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 13:17

we got our pretty lights on the balcony....no tree yet tho! xxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Dec 2004 13:19

Bloke wearing a trilby and playing an instrument Ann

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:19

does that mean your out of bah humbug mode!xxxxxxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Dec 2004 13:24

yep, im all chrimbly now! xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:42

good.only 24 days to go.have you got your chicks present yet?got my hubbys.soent about two hundred and fifty quid.well skint now.how about suprising her with an engagement ring.thats when i got mine.in a pub and just chucked at me.didn't even go down on bended knee.and they say romance is dead!!xxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 13:45

Fella proposed to me xmas day! was all sweet and cheesy!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 1 Dec 2004 13:47

na changed my mind on the whole engagement thing. homebase vouchers i think! ha ha! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 13:48

i think im gonna put the ring back in the box, wrap it up and give it to him for his present!!! ouch! xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:49

can i rephrase what i said.romance is well and truly dead and buried!!!!xxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:50

steph i still have my box.just incase.HA Haxxxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 13:53

so do i !! haha!! this sounds well ungratefull, but i got the ring for my present! Now if i had said no (someone please tell me why i didnt!!!!) i wouldnt have had a pressie!!!! lol xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 1 Dec 2004 13:55

not that it will happen but i would pawn mine.then i could go to lapland(only joking)xxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Dec 2004 13:56

lol!! not sure what i will do with mine! xx