General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CAN WE ALL GIVE BEC A MASSIVE CUDDLE AND KISS

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 12:57

Cos i love her loads! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 12:58

((((((((((hugs n kisses)))))))))) xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 13:01

I know! She is such a sweetie! Just think about saturday night hun..and how you aint gonna have to behave! lol xxxxx

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:04

Thank you everyone. It's nice to receive lovely messages and none more so when you're feeling down and you live on your own. Thank you again Becx <now crying>

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 2 Dec 2004 13:06

HUGS ETC. RIGHT AT YA!!

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:12

Bec you might have been dumped for a younger model but nothing beats experience!!! Your better off without him! He ain't worthy girl!! Ive got some comfort choclate here do you want any

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:14

Thank you everyone I can't even say he's having a mid-life crisis... he's only just turned 20! becx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 2 Dec 2004 13:15

babe, you are still a young un and whilst you can you should get as much fun in as possible.... in 6 months from now you will wonder what all the fuss is about!! :O)

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:18

Only 20. My god you want someone with a bit more experience that can treat you the way you should be treated!! Get those eyes wiped, get your glad rags on girl and get out there to show him what he's gonna be missing. Then bag yourself a real man

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:25

Widow T - How old is he? I'm looking for 30+ now

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:26

Bec when you do go gallivanting can I come with you Pleeeasssse

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 2 Dec 2004 13:27

did somebody say 30+?? drat, spoken for!! lol! xx

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:30

You're all welcome on the gallivanting trip. Where we going again steph? love becx <feeling better by the minute>

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:34

We will all come...you're not having all the fun

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:36

Debra I will pick you up at the airport

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:38

There will be certain rules to abide by... 1. you must drink a ridiculous amount 2. you must participate in all drinking games 3. you must make sure if I'm about to snog a toad that you drag me away and try to make me see the potential mistake I couldve made 4. you must stop me texting/ringing the ex-boyf 5. You must be prepared to comfort me when waiting for the cab and eating a kebab (this is when i usually am drunk & emotional) becx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:42

Bec I can definately abide by the majority of those rules. However unfortunately when you are throwing up after your kebab could I take a raincheck. Very delicate tummy

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:46

Beverly - No problem. You can be the sensible one ringing the taxi and complaining when it's late! becx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:51

Eh Sensible!!!! I never said that I can get as drunk as the rest of you. Just cant handle throwing up it makes me want to join in.. I will pre order taxi

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:55

Course you can Bendy I will pick you up but I will drop you off before we go clubbin so you can have your cocoa