General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I know you'll think I am mad but...

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 2 Dec 2004 13:14

I have decided to start the new year back in the marital home giving it everything I can and making sure he gives it everything too.... My marriage is too important to me!! At least I know that if this time they take the mickey I am strong enough to leave them forever.... but I don't think it will come to that!! :O)

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Dec 2004 13:16

Diana i wish you all the luck, its a brave decision to make, i couldn't have done it with my ex's. I wish you well and alot of happiness sandra

Ann

Ann Report 2 Dec 2004 13:17

That's a turn up!! Was it a mutual decision? I wish you luck anyway, and knowing that you are strong enough to survive without him should help you , hopefully he will respect you more for it too!! All the best!!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 2 Dec 2004 13:21

We've been talking for a while and he has been asking me to move back for about 2 months, but I have taken things at my pace and decided that the new year deserves a new start. I won't ever regret the decision as it will make me realise one way or the other whether i am meant to be with him for life... I believe we are so this is the last shot!! :O)

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 2 Dec 2004 13:22

I dont know the circumstances but if it is what you want then go for it and all the luck in the world

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 13:28

Good Luck Diana "It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you haven't done" Love becx

squeekydeeky

squeekydeeky Report 2 Dec 2004 13:43

Don't know your circumstances, but if you feel it's worth another attempt, then you should go for it. If not, you'll always wonder "what if". At least this way, if it does eventually go pear shaped, you will be able to look at yourself in the mirror & KNOW that you gave it everything. No regrets. Be strong & don't settle for second best. If it's to work it has to be worthy. All the best! Helen

Lucky

Lucky Report 2 Dec 2004 13:45

Good luck to you Diana, At least you will know in your heart you have tried and given it your best shot. Hope it all comes together for you. Dianexx

Sue

Sue Report 2 Dec 2004 14:18

Good Luck Diana, I really hope it works out for you. Lots of love and hugs from Sue & Doug xxxx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 2 Dec 2004 14:22

Thanks everyone.... I have set some ground rules and he's playing along so far.... so fingers crossed!! :O)

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 2 Dec 2004 14:23

Good Luck Diana - sounds like you've got something worth fighting for! Hope it works out for you both, Sheila x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:23

Pinky, you are not mad! Im very happy for you...(as long as you are happy too!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 2 Dec 2004 14:27

Good luck Diana I hope everything works out for you All the best Christine

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Dec 2004 14:28

good luck to you diana.hope it all works out.love and hugsxxxxx(:

Wendy

Wendy Report 2 Dec 2004 14:56

Honey, we're wishing you all the best for your brave decision. Hope that it all turns out the way you wish. You can only regret what you did do. Remember we're always here for you whenever. Love 'n hugs Wendy and Susie

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 15:02

I hope everything works out for the pair of you,However,as they say,It takes two to Tango,Spell it out for him,that you,re not prepared to take nothing less than 100% of his effort ,which you will give also. Best of Luck.Hal.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 2 Dec 2004 15:31

diana, you have obviously thought it through, and, no, you are not mad. Marriage is worth fighting for. I do hope it works out well for you, but if it doesn't you will feel satisfied that you have given it your all. good Luck. ann Glos

bridan

bridan Report 2 Dec 2004 15:33

Go for it girl, worth a try. Bridget x

Lindy

Lindy Report 2 Dec 2004 16:37

Dianne, Nobody thinks that you are mad! Love is what makes the world go around and a bit of cash helps too..lol. Happiness to both of you. Lindy;-)))

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 2 Dec 2004 17:32

Good luck Diana, I don't know the full details but I don't think you're mad at all, and understand fully. I hope everything works out great for you. If things don't work at least you'll know that you gave it everything you had and wont be left wondering what if. I'm in a similar situation, but don't have the opportunity to try again - though would like to. Once again, all the best, hope it works out how you want it to. Kxx