General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i fancy a proper chat/ or should i say debate! x

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:35

Dont know about what...but i just wanna chat! anyone else?? xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:39

hahaha!! yeah you know!! could say the same to you! xxxx

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 14:41

Don,t tell me you,re going to give the"Abuse Manager" a bit of "Abuse" Hal.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:42

Hal...i dont understand?? ...as usual being a bit slow today...im blaming the stuffy nose! lol xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Dec 2004 14:43

how about parties.works parties.have a few things to tell you on monday.not that it will be about me!!!xxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:46

lol Lisa, i dont have mine for a couple of weeks yet. Got Daves next weekend. Its in some posh hotel, and i gotta dress like a cowgirl! (western theme!) it sounds like a larf...if i wasnt with him!! lol xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:46

what are you doing for your party Lis? xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Dec 2004 14:46

what did you all get up to saturday.come on spill the beansxxxxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:48

oh wouldnt you just love to know! lol...nah only messing! It was brilliant!! Karen from Essex got mashed, so did Paul, and Strump....and Dee! lol...Jo from Essex was FLIRTING...as usual! I got a little tipsy, but not drunk...was too nervous, had a wicked time!! just wish you had been there! xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:49

Lynda, was just being Lynda...i felt Theresa from Corks Baby move!!!!! xxx

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 14:49

I thought that with all the different threads "Disappearing"Perhaps it was time to give him or her some Grief. Hal.

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Dec 2004 14:49

promise i will be at the next onexxxxxxx(:

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 14:50

Hello honey!!! Well for my work do I shall be.... doing nothing as I work on my own :-( becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:52

Bec....we will make sat your work do...omg cant believe how much im looking forward to it! aint been out for sooooo long! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 14:58

Hal...nah im too happy to be causing trouble xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 15:01

OMG! IM FREAKING OUT!!! im sat on reception...and my old Design Tecnology teacher waled in for an education meeting!!! HOW MAD IS THAT!! We just looked at eachother and was like OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!! xx

Bec

Bec Report 2 Dec 2004 15:02

Cool We shall have to get crackers and silly hats, drink too much and do things we regret (I'll take that responsibility) Where exactly shall we go? becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 15:05

Ive spoken to my dad...he lives in the new estate in chelmsford, you prob no where im talking about... i thought we was going into town up there? Up to you, i never been to clubs or bars up there, so your choice....my step mum said that she dont mind me gettin mashed, as long as i reach somewhere near the bathroom ! lol xxx

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Dec 2004 15:10

I,m Glad you,re Happy,Its nice to be that way,Just a pity more people are,nt. Continue to be that way.Hal.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Dec 2004 15:10

Hal...hopefully i will! xx