General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what pets do you have?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 20 Dec 2004 13:21

i heard steedie has a nice rabbit and seeing as its a bit quiet today i thought i'd ask

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Dec 2004 13:23

I have a nice cat too! xx

Bec

Bec Report 20 Dec 2004 13:23

2 cats, Sophie and Pepsi. oh and a 15 year old brother!!!

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 20 Dec 2004 13:26

I have one cat and his name is Lucy. lol Nicola

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 20 Dec 2004 13:40

how come your on line but not in work paul, i have a daft dog, bless her

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 20 Dec 2004 13:42

We have an enormous Maine Coon cat. They were bred in the states with an idea in mind that they could hunt racoon,They are huge cats. The trouble is that no one told the Main Coons that that was what they had been bred for. Ours is a large soft idiot.She has problems sitting on a lap as she overflows both ends.She wants to be affectionate but after a few minutes of her on your knees you lose all circulation.We dread her thundering up the landing at a gallop in the middle of the night as she takes a flying leap and lands with a shuddering thud right on squiggey bits. Immin is always making low groans in the night as the breath has been knocked right out of him. Love her to bits and would not be without her-Rose

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 20 Dec 2004 13:43

i am at work! just having a desk day for a change so i thought i'd catch up on here. havent been about for ages. cant say i've got much done though! lol!

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 20 Dec 2004 13:48

i have 3 british bulldogs and archie!!! archie is a british bulldog crossed with an american bulldog lol a bit of a misfit but hes adorable:) susie

Kate

Kate Report 20 Dec 2004 13:53

I have a cat called Minstrel (he's black and white!!) I also have two teenagers but they were untrainable so I packed them off to University and College. My house is much, much tidier now!!!!

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 20 Dec 2004 13:54

thought youd be shut down by now for christmas, you bored and all alone paul

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 20 Dec 2004 13:59

I have a man. I love him to bits but he's hard work to look after LOL ;-)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 20 Dec 2004 13:59

nah got to work till thursday lunch, boo! we're all in. i just get caught up on here sometimes! by the way, to answer my own thread, i have a black cat called dave!

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 20 Dec 2004 14:34

Yes I have an Immin,he has a nest behind one of the armchairs in his corner of the sitting room-Quite unspeakable! He has promised to muck out befor Christmas Eve.Its mostly old DIY mags -Rose

Joan

Joan Report 20 Dec 2004 14:57

I have a lovely golden labrador and two Maine Coon cats like Rose! One is huge and always "on a diet"!He is shy but sweet. His sister is smaller and likes to launch herself at the Xmas tree to reach the feather trimmed angels. Both cats are mad about water. Joan

Joan

Joan Report 20 Dec 2004 14:57

I have a lovely golden labrador and two Maine Coon cats like Rose! One is huge and always "on a diet"!He is shy but sweet. His sister is smaller and likes to launch herself at the Xmas tree to reach the feather trimmed angels. Both cats are mad about water. Joan

Sue from Wakefield

Sue from Wakefield Report 20 Dec 2004 15:01

Me and my Hubby keep reptiles (various types) Then when the RSPCA phone to see if we will help them with reptiles they have rescued.....we always say NO NO NO ....oh go on then!! We have a cat as well. Sue xx

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 20 Dec 2004 15:29

One rescued ginger cat called Murphy. 2 grey rabbits - Misty and moonlight and numerous fish in the pond who's names I won't list!! Rose - our next door neighbour has a silver gre Maine- Coon and he sits with our cat they rub noses. Jacky

Derek

Derek Report 20 Dec 2004 15:52

5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 5 tortoises and a goldfish. :o) Derek

Merlin

Merlin Report 20 Dec 2004 15:53

Four Cats,all strays taken in,or at least they regard our house as the best "Greasy Spoon"in the area. Hal.

Julie

Julie Report 20 Dec 2004 15:58

One black cat called Spike. 14 yrs of age, so can get a bit cranky. My youngest used to call him Spikey Woo Woo. So sometimes he gets called Mr Woo!!