General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sad news - sorry - Gwen Pruce has passed away

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Dec 2004 11:38

See below

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Dec 2004 11:38

I have just received a phone call from her daughter – Gwen sadly passed away yesterday (Christmas Day). She died in her sleep from a heart attack. Her daughter has asked me to post this thread, so please leave your messages here and I have promised that I will print them off in about a week and post them to the family. Gwen Pruce – dear friend may you rest in peace. Gaynor *now crying her eyes and heart out*

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 26 Dec 2004 11:43

Gwen will be sadly missed. My thoughts are with her family at this time. Fi x

Lucky

Lucky Report 26 Dec 2004 11:43

I didn't know Gwen, but my thoughts are with her family at this very sad time. Dianexx

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 26 Dec 2004 11:56

What sad news! I spoke to Gwen a few times and she gave me valuable advice. She will be greatly missed! My thoughts are with her family at this sad time. Bev

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 26 Dec 2004 12:10

Gaynor, Big hugs, to you, and please pass on my condolences......to all concerned...Bob.

N

N Report 26 Dec 2004 12:19

Ever so sorry to here the news. my thoughts are with gwens family and friends.

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 26 Dec 2004 12:20

I didn't know Gwen but may I add my condolences to her family and friends. Jean x.

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 26 Dec 2004 12:38

I meet Gwen and she was a lovely person, My heartfelt thoughts are with the family at this sad time XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

valinkent

valinkent Report 26 Dec 2004 13:05

I dont think i have ever had contact with Gwen but my heart go,s out to her family at this sad time . God bless them and may they find the strengh to carry them though the next few days. Val xxx

Crista

Crista Report 26 Dec 2004 13:06

"Gwen from South London" as she was known on these boards, Glad I had the chance to meet you at Guildford in June. Rest in peace. Crista xxxxx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 26 Dec 2004 13:16

I'm shocked to hear such sad news. Dear Gwen, May you rest in peace. I will always remember your humour and our laughter together at the Winchester meet. My heartfelt thoughts are with her family and friends.

Sue H

Sue H Report 26 Dec 2004 13:24

I am so sorry to hear about Gwen, Have spoken to her loads of times on chat and she was a lovely lady. My thoughts are with her and family. Rest in peace. God Bless Sue XX

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 26 Dec 2004 13:45

I was lucky enough to have met Gwen twice. What a great person she was and will be sadly missed by all of us that she made laugh by her fantastic sense of humour. Rest in peace Gwen

Caroline

Caroline Report 26 Dec 2004 13:48

I did not know Gwen, Condolences to her family

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 26 Dec 2004 14:01

Gwen, Rest in peace my friend. I shall miss our crazy chats on MSN. Love, Carol xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Dec 2004 14:01

I met Gwen at Guildford. Such a lovely person. My sympathies to all her friends and family who I am sure will miss her greatly. She has started on "The last great adventure" and left her earthly ills behind. Jim

M&M

M&M Report 26 Dec 2004 14:12

deepest sympathy to gwens family ,may she rest in peace ,god bless m&m

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 26 Dec 2004 14:15

I dont think I knew Gwen but I am still saddened by this news! My Deepest Sympathies go out to her family and my prayers and thoughts are with them at this very sad time! Shaz x

Sue Lambrini Smith

Sue Lambrini Smith Report 26 Dec 2004 14:19

i did not know gwen, but my thought are with her family and friends. with deepest sympathy, sue.