General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

carol in rochester new york is ill UPDATE last

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 31 Dec 2004 18:57

carol is in hospital with 2 pulmonay embolisms (cant spell) one in her leg and one in her lung .............. she is very ill and in a lot of pain ................ please pray for her and her family .............. lou UPDATE 1 jan 05 ............... joyce has spoken to carols hubby and he says she is ok and might b home on tuesday ................. so good news :-)................ UPDATE

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 31 Dec 2004 19:02

I am so sorry to hear that ,had an embolism myself and the pain is dreadful. Lets all pull together for a quick return to good health. Love Linda x

Brenda

Brenda Report 31 Dec 2004 19:04

I will be thinking of carol and her family she was so good coming to the manchester meeting in August,my sister has had a few clots and I can only imagine what her family are going througth.They are all in my prayers.

red devil

red devil Report 31 Dec 2004 19:27

thinking of you carol and fam and hope you are soon back amongst us sandra and keith

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 31 Dec 2004 19:27

We're thinking of you Carol. Love Bec and Steedie xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Dec 2004 19:32

Carol - you are in our thoughts and prayers Paul & She xx

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 31 Dec 2004 19:35

Poor girl. I wish her a speedy recovery. Jacky xx

badger

badger Report 31 Dec 2004 19:41

Get well soon Carol liz,and Fred are praying for you ,and your family at this time.Fred.ptfg.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 31 Dec 2004 19:42

Sorry to hear this Carol, am thinking of you, and hope you recover very soon..

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Dec 2004 19:44

Carol, I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and sending you loads of love and hugs. Hope to chat to you very soon. Mandy xxxx

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 31 Dec 2004 19:44

Thanks Lou, Carol and family you are in my thoughts and I hope you get better soon Happy New Year to you all and heres to a healthy one. Love Debs.

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo Report 31 Dec 2004 19:48

Carol I am sorry to hear this, I hope you are better soon. Christine

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 31 Dec 2004 19:58

May Angels watch over her,and help her at this difficult time.God Bless -Rose

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 31 Dec 2004 20:01

Carol, Get well soon Viv

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 31 Dec 2004 20:02

Thinking of Carol and praying for a speedy recovery. Ann

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 31 Dec 2004 20:14

Oh No poor Carol :-( Thanks for telling us Lou.... I will pray for her and keep her in my thoughts! Hope she is well soon!! Shaz x

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 31 Dec 2004 20:26

Get well soon, Carol, take care Love Sheila x

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 31 Dec 2004 20:28

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with Carol and her family and I wish for her speedy recovery. Jean x.

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 31 Dec 2004 20:32

Carol, Sorry to hear about your bad news.Hope you`re soon well,and back in the fray. Love to you and Ed, Barry and Jan. xxx

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Dec 2004 21:22

lou thanks for telling us this me and carol talk a lot on msn and i thought it was funny she had not been online so before i saw this message i e-mailed her to ask if she is ok i hope she gets well soon cos she is a lovely girl x