General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stubble

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 12:24

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 12:25

Ladies - do any of you have partners/ boyfriends/ husbands/ etc who are not clean shaven? How do you deal with stubble rash? becx

Rupert

Rupert Report 2 Jan 2005 12:47

My God how could he in this cold weather. Mrs Bear says I have skin as smooth as a babys bum. Rupert Bear.

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 2 Jan 2005 13:17

Hi, I just love beards no man is complete without one. Gwynne

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Jan 2005 13:55

Try the same way you removed Carpet Burns. Hal.

Emma

Emma Report 2 Jan 2005 14:02

I love a bit of stubble on a man!

Debbie

Debbie Report 2 Jan 2005 14:07

It leaves me with a terrible soreness on my chin when we kiss. So I refuse until he,s shaved. I hate beards and moustaches, he had a moustache when we first met, a big black one and 8 years later he went to Australia for 7 weeks to work, he came home I spent the day with him and in the evening his mate came in and noticed he,d shaved it off. He was a bit annoyed that I didnt notice, but he,s not going to grow another one.

Anne

Anne Report 2 Jan 2005 14:34

Bec my husband had terrible razor rash, he now uses Mint Source with tea tree shaving foam, it works for him l'm tempted to say me too, but l won't lol

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 14:56

I'm in a bad way people! It really hurts and I look like I'm trying to grow a beard and moustache :-( becx

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 2 Jan 2005 15:01

Personally ladies.....I wax me tash/legs and armpits! lol OUCH! lol Gerri

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 15:03

But in the long run... how can you cope with it? Can you wait until they're asleep and shave them? becx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Jan 2005 15:17

pmsl.....bec looks like she has dipped her chin in red paint...keep winding her up about it! heehee xxx

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 15:21

IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 2 Jan 2005 15:25

Hi, I've never found it a problem - I don't get a rash or sore. Perhaps it's because it's a proper beard and moustache not stubble. Gwynne

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 15:26

Gwynne... It's just scratchy and short. :-( Bec the red chinned reindeer xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 2 Jan 2005 15:53

my hubby has a beard and moustache and its not a problem maybe we dont kiss often enough ...................... lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 16:25

Perhaps he could wear a balaklava when you kiss? nell

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 22:21

It doesn't matter now... he hasn't rung or text me so he's obviously not interested in furthering the stubble rash! Bec in a major sulk!!!!

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 22:32

He's text me. He's not interested. Am gutted :-(

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 2 Jan 2005 22:36

Ah Bec, Sorry to hear that but think of how much money you might save in moisturiser! Naomi x