General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just to let you know......

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 2 Jan 2005 22:41

Grandad passed away at 7.50pm tonight. He waited til we'd all left the ward for 5 minutes. It was very quick in the end. Jeanette x

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 22:42

sweetheart so sorry to hear that - but at least he knew he was loved. much love to you all and will light a candle in the cathederal for him xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 22:44

Jeanette, sending you my love and sincere sympathy. My best friend did the same thing also, it seems it happens often. Take care, will be thinking of you, love Mandy x

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Jan 2005 22:45

jeanette,he passed on,knowing he was loved...thats the best sendoff,you could have given him. best wishes,to you and your family. bryan.

June

June Report 2 Jan 2005 22:45

Jeanette, I am so sorry for you, your mum and your family, I am thinking of you all. Love June xx

Bec

Bec Report 2 Jan 2005 22:45

Sorry to hear that honey. My thoughts are with you. Love becx

Sue

Sue Report 2 Jan 2005 22:47

So sorry to hear about your Grandad. Our thoughts are with you and your family. Sue xx

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 2 Jan 2005 22:47

Sorry to hear about your Granddad. Condolences to you and your family. Jacky xx

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 2 Jan 2005 22:47

Jeanette I am sending you big (((Hugs))) I am so sorry to hear this sad news!! Thinking of you and your family... Shaz x

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 2 Jan 2005 22:48

Jeanette So sorry to hear your sad news. My heart and thoughts goes out to you and your family. Your grandad is at rest now but will always be with you all. All the lovely memories you have will keep him near to you all. Big Hugs to you all Sue

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 2 Jan 2005 22:50

Sorry to hear your sad news Jeanette, May you all have the strength and love to take you through the times ahead. Elaine x

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 2 Jan 2005 23:05

hiya jeanette so very sorry x

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 2 Jan 2005 23:15

So sorry to hear your sad news Jeanette. Thinking of you and your family. Love Maggy

Sidami

Sidami Report 2 Jan 2005 23:22

Jeanette, I am so sorry about the sad news of your grandad, thinking of you and your family take care. Sue.................xx

Janet

Janet Report 2 Jan 2005 23:27

So sorry to hear that your Grandad has passed away Netty. Difficult time for all the family. Thinking of you Love Janet xx

Anne

Anne Report 2 Jan 2005 23:52

Aw Netty, so sorry to read your news, don't know what to say to you, look after yourselves and each other, bless you, love Lynda XXX

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 3 Jan 2005 01:40

So sorry Jeanette, my sympathies to you and your family Christine

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Jan 2005 01:45

Jeanette I have put this message on here b4 to someone else that felt bad that thier loved one past when they had just left.... My daughters a nurse and she and the other nurses have seen this a hundred times and more... She see's the relative sit with them all day n night and just 10 mins after they leave....they pass on. They say that the loved one waits.....they dont want to dissress thier family cos they love you. Take care. Time is a great healer. Gerri xx

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Jan 2005 07:02

I am sorry to hear you sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time God Bless Sandra

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:12

Oh Jeanette, I,m so sorry, please accept my sincere condolences, take care there...