General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What picture or photo do you have on your Computer

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 4 Jan 2005 11:44

I have an Aerial picture of the Village and Church where my Ancestors were born in Essex. ( Earls Colne.) What do you have as your Desktop theme. Tony Oz

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 4 Jan 2005 11:48

Ive got a lovely picture of Looe beach in Cornwall where we always go for our hols....in the cold miserable rain I sit and dream Im back on the beach Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 11:50

I have a picture of my favourite rugby player in action! My husband recently printed our digital camera photos, including some of a family tour round Twickenham - there's one of me in front of this player's changing cubicle with his name above me. Now I can get him to autograph it next time he visits our local club! nell

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 4 Jan 2005 12:01

G'day Paul. ( Captain James Cook.) Tony. Victoria Oz The Fitzroy gardens are approx 5 miles from my house. Copied from a newspaper extract: The original Cottage was built in 1755 by James and Grace Cook - the parents of the famous English navigator - Captain James Cook RN. Purchased by Sir Russell Grimwade, in 1927, for 800 pounds, the Cottage was dismantled, numbered, sealed in cases, and then shipped to Victoria. Here the Cottage was re-assembled in the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens, and presented to the people of Victoria by Sir Russell Grimwade to commemorate a century of European in Victoria (1934).

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 12:13

I have a picture of my son

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Jan 2005 12:16

on main PC the angel of the outback on her first birthday - in Victoria Tone :-) on pauls laptop - there is the boathouse at Newmillerdam on mine is the standard ME windows paradise pic - until I change it and on the one we have loaned out it was a pic of clouds - taken by Paul oops and on kayleighs is either Busted or McFly - they all look the same for me . the spare one has some fantasy art thing on it

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 4 Jan 2005 12:32

Daddy, Bro, Cousin with niece and nephews!! They make me smile!!

helenbell

helenbell Report 4 Jan 2005 12:44

I have a photo of my Mum and Dad taken in 1977 a year before my dad died my Mum died 1n 2004 this way i see them every day!!! Love Helenxx

Mardi

Mardi Report 4 Jan 2005 12:46

Hi Tony, On my desktop I have a beautiful photo of a small river with an old stone bridge, winter bare trees, fields with hedgerows and the sun trying to peep through dark wintery skies. Taken just outside of Coventry where my Dad comes from. Isn't the doorway of Captain Cooks cottage very low ? Kaye.

Fairy

Fairy Report 4 Jan 2005 13:39

I have a lovely picture of my 18month old grandson coming down a slide. It's a good picture, even if I say so myself.

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 4 Jan 2005 13:40

Legolas (Orlando Bloom) Gwynne

Joyce

Joyce Report 4 Jan 2005 13:42

Hi , Tony , I have a picture of my 3 King Charles cavaliers , taken outdoors.( a very sunny outdoors ) Joyce

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 4 Jan 2005 14:02

I have a picture of a chawawawa and a great dane...the chawawas looking up at the great dane and says...."F**k you!".....lol Dog lover Gerri x

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 4 Jan 2005 14:07

I have just finished installing my new computer and have a beautiful red sand desert as my background. Jacky

Weynetta

Weynetta Report 4 Jan 2005 16:09

Campanelle in Portmeirion...

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 4 Jan 2005 16:13

Hi Tony, At work I'm not able to change the screensaver/background but I do have some lovely photographs of my daughter and my partners 2 sons on my desk. The children are the reason I go out to work and looking at them never fails to make me smile. At home I am just about to download a U2 screensaver. Jack x

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 4 Jan 2005 16:28

I -have our grandson Thomas- Rose

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 4 Jan 2005 16:47

On my desktop Whitby Harbour Screensaver Kedelston Hall/Views of Derbyshire My favourite places. Sue

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 4 Jan 2005 17:09

A photo taken of me and a fellow student at university in the science lab. It was taken to illustrate a website giving course details for a college that our university uses for the science education of mature students, like myself! I look like a mad scientist, as does my friend! Hope they've changed the picture by now if they want people to enrole. LOL Being very narcistic, (spelling)I love it! viv

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 4 Jan 2005 17:14

Picture Of My Kids!! They hate it by the way... LOL Shaz x