General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Single Thread - BLIND DATE

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 14:55

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 14:57

Just thought we could have a thread for those of us who are single. Anyone looking for Mr/Miss Right? Know a single man/woman who you fancy trying to matchmake? Jan & Rick should be an inspiration to us all! becx (single)

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:02

I'm obviously the only single one... Feel like Bridget Jones... Am v.v. sad :-( becx

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 6 Jan 2005 15:04

No your not the only single one Bec I am also but not looking for Mr Right. Sue

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:06

Why aren't you two looking for Mr Right (if you don't mind me asking)...? Are they all that bad?? becx v.v. worried

Karen

Karen Report 6 Jan 2005 15:10

Looking for Mr Right, or even Mr Maybe :-) Karen

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:12

Hello Karen! You're not far away from me, I'm in Essex. Maybe I'll organise a girlie night out soon... I warn you though, Steedie is a bad influence! becx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:18

Oh Maureen :-( So sorry to hear that. You deserve to be loved and treated well!! becx <<<huge hug>>>

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:24

Maureen - Good!! Surely some people on here must have sons/ daughters/ brothers/ sisters/ friends/etc who are single and wanting to meet someone? We could have GR Blind Date!?!? Who wants to be Cilla? lol

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 6 Jan 2005 15:27

Bec I have got Auburn hair and roughly same age as Cilla.LOL Sue

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 15:40

i got married to mrs right. then found out her first name is always!!!!

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:46

We also need: An audience A romantic holiday for the prize Oh and.... SOME MEN!!! lol Paul - that's not very constructive!! <disapproving bec>

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 15:48

sorry bec, think i better leave this one to you and your girlie friends. no man hating mind!!! xx

Jan From Bristol

Jan From Bristol Report 6 Jan 2005 15:54

Bec I will be in the audience to - and will try to get rowdy xx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 15:55

Good idea Paul. When we're filming the OAP part you can come back and be a bachelor :-P Carol - please do be calm, no knicker throwing or heckling!!

Karen

Karen Report 6 Jan 2005 15:56

Bec, Pauls not very good on setting people up together :-) he offered to set me up with his bro, then told me his bro had a girlfriend :-) - think he only wanted to set me up with his bro cos I mentioned my FMB's and that I had a bum better than J Lo :-) - think it was Paul from Hampshire anyway, apologies Paul if it wasnt you - The Pauls keep changing their names and I cant keep up with them all :-)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 6 Jan 2005 16:12

karen thats very naughty! i told you right from the start that my bruv had a girlfriend! lol! but ok you got me about the FMBs! x

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 6 Jan 2005 16:17

I'm not single but I'd like to be in the audience please. Jack x

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 16:18

Do men still really like FMBs? Thought stilettos might be more popular? becx

Bec

Bec Report 6 Jan 2005 16:19

Right, So we have our Cilla. We now need 3 single ladies and a single man... And some questions... becx