General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Teach me

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 7 Jan 2005 15:45

Apparently I need a lesson on life. What can you teach me? :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 15:45

enjoy yourself while you still can lol

Jo

Jo Report 7 Jan 2005 15:46

Daniel, who told you that??

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 7 Jan 2005 15:47

live life to the full we are only here for a short while injoy it well you can

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 7 Jan 2005 15:48

Yeah got to stop shouting that mouth of yours off Daniel Or should that be DANNY BOY! LOL (Just read it) Christine

Andy

Andy Report 7 Jan 2005 15:48

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 7 Jan 2005 15:51

Don't eat yellow snow. :0) Naomi x

Linda

Linda Report 7 Jan 2005 15:51

HI Daniel, Life is not a dress rehearsal, and my mothers favorite, your future lies before you like a field of new lain snow, be carefull how live it for every mark will show, Linda P

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 15:52

"Do.. or do not.. there is no try" Yoda.

Jo

Jo Report 7 Jan 2005 15:54

DONT P*** US OFF or WE WILL GET U, pmsl over and over again. Got to be joking.... (I have also read it)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 7 Jan 2005 15:54

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. Never regret the things you do, only the things you don't. You can never have too many friends or pairs of shoes. Gwynne

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 7 Jan 2005 16:09

Afternoon there Daniel, "Life is like a box of chocolates, never know which one you're gonna get"!.. (Forrest Gump!) :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 16:38

Just carry on being a nice person Daniel. Oh, and live for the moment. Love Mandy :)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 7 Jan 2005 16:56

Daniel, Daughter says, " Listen to your Mum, she's usually right! :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 17:00

Never join the shortest queue. And don't economise on toilet paper. nell

Bec

Bec Report 7 Jan 2005 17:06

'It's better to regret doing something than regret NOT doing it" Becx (sulk over!)

Alice

Alice Report 7 Jan 2005 17:38

Who told you that parental unit or teachers?

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 7 Jan 2005 18:01

Do unto others as you would they do unto you and if you can't say something nice about someone - then better say nothing at all. (Not that I think either of these really applies to you Daniel). Life is a learning curve - if you get knocked down - pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again. Ann

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 18:04

Get your own back on your children SPOIL theirs

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 7 Jan 2005 18:14

Daniel don't tempt me ..... I've always wanted to find a nice young man to educate ..... Maz. XX please don't be too scared!!!