General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I,m Back!!!!!!!!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 7 Jan 2005 16:13

To all my dear friends. Thank you so much for all the kind messages and wishes for a speedy recovery. Pleased to say, they finally kicked me out of the hospital this morning. I had a nasty fright but have now resolved to quit smoking for ever. There is some lung damage from the embolisms but far better than what the alternative might have been!! I missed you all so much and am so happy to be back with you all. Love Carol xx

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 7 Jan 2005 16:15

Carol it is really good to see you back on and feeling better, I hope. Must have given you a real scare. Take care Christine

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 16:16

Hi Carol - good to see you back, take care:o) Jude sarf wales

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 7 Jan 2005 16:16

Glad to see you feel well enough to join us again. Take care. Gwyn

Lindy

Lindy Report 7 Jan 2005 16:19

Howzit Carol, Good to have you back! I am very glad to hear that you have decided to give up the dreaded weed. ((hugs)) Lindyxx

Sue H

Sue H Report 7 Jan 2005 16:20

Carol So pleased to see you back on GR. Do hope you are feelong better. Take it easy and look after yourself Love Sue xx

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 7 Jan 2005 16:21

Great to hear from you Carol! Keep up the good work and keep smiling too!!!!! Love Linda x

**Linda

**Linda Report 7 Jan 2005 16:22

Glad youre better Carol I gave up just over a year ago its the most wonderful feeling in the world when you can breath properly Good Luck Linda

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 7 Jan 2005 16:25

so good to se u bak carol uv been missed xx

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 7 Jan 2005 16:26

Carol hun I am so please that you are feeling better have been really worried about you hun. Sending you and your family hugs and kisses Your friend Nicola xxxx

Daniel

Daniel Report 7 Jan 2005 16:27

Hi Carol. Look forward to seeing your posts again.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 7 Jan 2005 16:31

hi carol welcome back hun susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 16:31

Hi Carol, lovely to see you back, I've missed you!! Really pleased that you have made such a good recovery. See you on msn, love and great big hugs, Mandy xx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 7 Jan 2005 16:32

Glad to hear from you Carol, take care there :)

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo Report 7 Jan 2005 16:33

Glad to see you back Carol, take care. Christine

♫Jilly McMad♫

♫Jilly McMad♫ Report 7 Jan 2005 16:33

welcome back Carol.....glad to hear you are feeling better now...hope you take good care of yourself and manage to quit the smoking!!! Good to see you again... TC x Jill x x

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Jan 2005 16:34

Hi Carol, sounds like what I went through a year ago. Welcome back. Jim

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 7 Jan 2005 16:34

Good to hear from you! Take it easy, Glenys x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Jan 2005 16:39

Welcome back carol, glad you are better. good idea to quit smoking then. Ann glos

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 7 Jan 2005 16:51

Carol, So glad you are back and feeling better. Take it easy and keep off those fags. In no time you will be running a marathon. (Gave up 5 years ago : not run a marathon though). Jean x.