General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The BIG match

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 11:32

Sorry to all of you man u supporters, but come on EXETER...... Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jan 2005 11:35

Come on Exeter - BUT ALSO come on BRIGHTON - hubby has gone to Tottenham H S to watch his team get beaten!!!:o(((( he's gone with our daughter - wish um luck:o) Come on EXETER and BRIGHTON:o)))) Jude sarf wales

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 11:37

Yep good luck also to Brighton.... Bev

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 8 Jan 2005 11:37

Speedy! Hope you have got your tissues at the ready!! You are going to need them.........UNITED UNITED UNITED

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 11:39

Strainger things have happened, so come on EXETER... Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jan 2005 11:39

Speedy - are you going to the macth??

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 11:42

Nah, can't make it, had an op in November and it has not healed it is opening up again, so it looks like I will be back across the road to have it sorted out, so possitive thoughts going to the players...EXETER. Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jan 2005 11:51

Speedy - sorry to hear that, take care. l will definately keep an ear open for Exeter results:o)) Jude sarf wales

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jan 2005 13:32

Bev I will do a deal - I will support Exeter today as long as you support Wasps tomorrow. They're playing Italian side Calvisano in the Heineken European rugby cup - if the stadium doesn't get blown away beforehand! nell

June

June Report 8 Jan 2005 13:39

Come on Man U June xx

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 8 Jan 2005 13:42

speedy my eldest son and his lad are MASSIVE man u supporters and it so happens he is at my house right now lol i just showed him your thread and he roared with laughter so just to annoy them both ....COME ON EXETER!!!! lmao susie

June

June Report 8 Jan 2005 13:45

I usually support the under dog but on this occasion I cant. sorry girls June xx

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 8 Jan 2005 14:07

Yes come on Exeter and Brighton..it would be great to see Man u get beat,

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Jan 2005 14:10

Just found out that hubby and daughter are at the Tottenham H S end, they could'nt get tickets from Brighton- l just hope hubby can keep his mouth shut when needed!!!! lol jude sarf wales Come on EXETER and BRIGHTON

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 16:24

So far so good 0-0... Bev

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 16:58

Well Man u didn't beat us, we held them to a 0-0 Draw..... Bev :)))))

June

June Report 8 Jan 2005 17:06

Exeter played very well. June xx

Joy

Joy Report 8 Jan 2005 17:08

Well done, Exeter. Joy

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 8 Jan 2005 17:09

Exeter deserved a draw...they played great,,

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Jan 2005 17:11

Sorry Jude I did want Brighton to win or Draw at least, but they just couldn't manage it. Bev