General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ladies please read this!!!!!!!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 8 Jan 2005 17:56

My boyfriend has just said to me have you lot on that genes reunited got nothing better to do? Havent you all got washing up to do!!!!!!! Shall i knock him out?

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 8 Jan 2005 17:57

ooooh yes please emma can i give him a thump aswell lol susie

Clare

Clare Report 8 Jan 2005 17:58

send him round here.i'll knock him out if you want.cheeky sod.i'd write him a to do list for tomorrow now and make him do the lot.still send him round here and i'll give him a good hiding!!!!!

Emma

Emma Report 8 Jan 2005 17:58

He said you will probably miss! See what i have to put up with LOL !!!!

Ronnie

Ronnie Report 8 Jan 2005 17:58

Yeah knock him out as men are on here aswell lol!!!!

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 8 Jan 2005 18:00

What's washing up? Gwynne

**Linda

**Linda Report 8 Jan 2005 18:00

Just finished tea and my husband has started the dishes he has also cooked the dinner that we have just eaten tell your boyfriend if he was washing the dishes he wouldnt know we are on here lol Linda

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 8 Jan 2005 18:01

hes right i should be doing the washing up ..but before i do i just come roung a wallop him with my cast iron pan and believe me i'm a good shot

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 8 Jan 2005 18:01

Errm, what colour is that mood ring now Emma! :))

Emma

Emma Report 8 Jan 2005 18:06

AHHH BLESS HIM HE HAD TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL TODAY! HES ALL WORN OUT NOW.

Clare

Clare Report 8 Jan 2005 18:06

I HAVE A DISHWASHER TO DO THE WASHING UP!you poor thing having to put up with an old toad like that.i feel sorry for you em.make him sleep in the shed from now on if i was you

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 8 Jan 2005 18:07

emma guess wat!!!!! hubby is in the kitchen searching the freezer lol i think hes hungry poor devil lol hes also turned the oven on!!! ive got him trained aint i lol susie

Emma

Emma Report 8 Jan 2005 18:07

NOT A BAD IDEA! THE SHED IT IS THEN!!! ID PROBABLY STILL HEAR THE SNORING!

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 8 Jan 2005 18:07

iv got a dishwasher .................

**Linda

**Linda Report 8 Jan 2005 18:11

Ive got a dishwasher...Cleaner....washer...they are all husband lol Hes a gem Linda

Clare

Clare Report 8 Jan 2005 18:13

em, you should give him a friendly warning,he seems to have upset a few people today going by the response so far.make him eat humble pie and say SORRY..

Patricia

Patricia Report 8 Jan 2005 18:16

What a cheek. Done the housework today.. washing, dried it, ironed it. cooking tea,, what else would he want us to do???? At least I'm not giving my hubby and son grief while they are watching the football. Shall we all come and sort him for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol Pat

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 8 Jan 2005 18:18

I have a gem of a hubby too, he does most things around the house, mind you he can only do one thing at once. He thinks that I am stark raving bonkers for spending so much time on the computer. I think it baffles him a bit with my multiskilling, that is being able to chat on here, talk to him, do the housework and cooking. lol Nicola x

Emma

Emma Report 8 Jan 2005 18:40

I have to hold my hands up and say sorry to you all. Although, in my defense I have been up since stupid o'clock this morning with our youngest so Emma could stay in bed until 1pm! I am currently cooking a Chicken Casserole for us and her Mum, brother and sister

Emma

Emma Report 8 Jan 2005 18:43

Dont belive a word!!!!!!!