General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Favourite eastenders character

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sam

Sam Report 9 Jan 2005 23:11

What's yours?

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 9 Jan 2005 23:13

Just now it's Alfie but but used to be Janine. Brilliant wee actress Christine

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 9 Jan 2005 23:14

Ive cleared out my spare room for ALFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cor!!!! he's a dish. Gerri Alfie lover lol

Emma

Emma Report 9 Jan 2005 23:15

Wellard!! or is he dead?

Joy

Joy Report 9 Jan 2005 23:20

Roly the poodle, followed closely by Wellard. ... then Sharon. Joy

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Jan 2005 23:23

I haven't watched since it went rubbish, even more so, but I do remember Miss Piggy making a relatively good attempt at acting.

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Jan 2005 23:29

alfie moon.....if he leaves,its goodbye..eastenders.. bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Jan 2005 23:47

Death

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 10 Jan 2005 00:17

just for grampa Jim.....the theme tune.... ALL TOGETHER NOW!.... la la la la la la la.....da da de da da da....da de da daaaa Cant hear you in the back!!!! sing up girls!!!! second verse!....same as the first.... lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jan 2005 00:25

file) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyone can fall in love That's the easy part you must keep it going Anyone can fall in love Over the years it has to keep growing Sun and rain Joy and pain There's highs - there's lows We've no way of knowing. Anyone can fall in love That's not hard to do it isn't so clever Anyone can fall in love But you must make the love last forever... Who can say Love will stay? It's up to you Don't hide what needs showing. Anyone can fall in love That's the easy part you must keep it going Everyone can fall in love But you must make the love last forever more How do you keep the music from dying? Love falls asleep unless you keep trying Anyone can fall in love Life's more than that, it's pulling together Everyone can share the love Where we come from friends never say never side by side satisfied To stay right here in one square forever. Anyone can fall in love That's not hard to do it isn't so clever Anyone can fall in love But you must make the love last forever more.

Lisa

Lisa Report 11 Jan 2005 15:49

definetly alfie.the lovable cheeky roguexxxxx(:

Pat

Pat Report 11 Jan 2005 16:14

I suppose it has to be Alfie, he was a breath of fresh air, until they allowed Den back, what a mistake that was. I also have always liked Sharon and Dot. Janine was great. Love Wellard. Pat x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 11 Jan 2005 16:14

Used to be Roly! Then Changed it to wellard

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Jan 2005 16:23

Alfie, Dot and Dennis. Don't like the newer members whatever the family is called, teenage Mum and her horrible brother, Mother and father. Zoe is a winge, little Mo is OK and I sort of like Ian, he sparks it up a bit. Can't stand Andie and don't think I am going to like Alfie's cousns. Ann Glos

Julie

Julie Report 11 Jan 2005 16:25

Alfie is the best, brings a bit a lightness to the show. BUT Dennis is definite for the phoaw factor. When Dennis and Dot do their little scenes it's brilliant!! Sorry but I hated Janine and as for Stacey, not saying anymore. Julie

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 11 Jan 2005 16:27

Joe - and he's leaving. Sob, Gwynne

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 11 Jan 2005 16:27

Roly, Wellard and little Betty ....not forgetting Alfie..yum!

POSITIVE Pauline

POSITIVE Pauline Report 11 Jan 2005 16:35

Dennis, Alfie and Dot - all great in their own way. Pauline

Clare

Clare Report 11 Jan 2005 19:39

bring bacg grant mitchell please.dennis is nice but not like grant

Sue

Sue Report 11 Jan 2005 19:47

Alfie Moon. Used to like Frank Butcher too, and Steve ?(Martin Kemp) Sue xx