General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where is Maz????

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Jan 2005 10:07

Cant find any of Maz's threads! She has also gone from my list of contacts........does anyone know if she is okay? I cant get hold of her now!! Bev

**Linda

**Linda Report 16 Jan 2005 10:43

Hi Maz has also gone off my msn Linda

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 16 Jan 2005 10:44

I have just checked and she has gone from my messages. There were some last night! Jacky

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 16 Jan 2005 10:48

I still have her on my msn list.

**Linda

**Linda Report 16 Jan 2005 10:52

yes sorry Jacky had some trouble with my msn and been poorly for a few days so uninstalled it and didnt put all my names back in after Linda

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 16 Jan 2005 11:42

Deanna, I was talking to her at 11.30 last night on msn.

Rupert

Rupert Report 16 Jan 2005 11:45

I had email from Maz yesterday morning areply to mine (she has usually replied straight away) I replied since when nothing. She seems to have taken her posts off . Dont see why even if she is on holiday. She seemed so cheeful. Rupert

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 16 Jan 2005 11:46

She appeared to be ok and was looking forward to happy times on the boards!!

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 16 Jan 2005 12:09

She has gone from my contacts list, Hope she hasn't left the site,her threads are always very interesting. Sue

Joy

Joy Report 16 Jan 2005 12:46

Gone from my contacts too. ?! Joy

Debbie

Debbie Report 16 Jan 2005 13:02

Her Posts are still her on about page 3 or 4, the Weight loss one and a meeting one. So perhaps she has gone out shopping or something.

Debbie

Debbie Report 16 Jan 2005 13:15

Oh Dear I am sorry, I just searched for the name Maz and found that one, forgot there were 2.

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Jan 2005 17:12

I have nudged this up in the hope that someone had heard from Maz! Getting really concerned....if she has left the board then I hope that it was her choice (which I doubt) and not that she has been "made" to leave! Thanks Bev

Joy

Joy Report 16 Jan 2005 17:25

Cannot think of a reason for her being booted off!! Joy

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Jan 2005 17:27

Me neither Joy but from experience we know how easy it is to complain about somebody!! Just hope that isnt the case here! Bev

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Jan 2005 17:29

Thought that was all sorted out Lou! She posted something else yesterday but now everything has gone..I for one am really upset by this!! Bev

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 16 Jan 2005 17:35

Sorry folks if I seem a little hard, But Maz is a grown woman, able to take care of herself. If she has decided to remove her postings, contacts ect and has left, that is her business. If she has done something wrong and been removed by Genes for whatever reason. That is also her business....and Genes. I doubt that she has fallen in some bottomless pit. I also doubt that she is in the pits of despair. She seemed quite happy in her last postings. Whatever has happened or not, im sure she will find a way to let her friends know shes ok. Elaine x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Jan 2005 17:49

Point taken Elaine...it just seems strange that she has not replied to anyones e mails! I guess because she is such a lovely lady that people care so much about what has happened!! We would be concerned about you too!! Bev

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 16 Jan 2005 17:56

i hope shes bak soon

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 16 Jan 2005 17:58

Me too Lou!! She might just have decide to take a break... with any luck it wont be long before her threads are back Bev