General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hello!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 20 Jan 2005 12:31

Hope I haven't missed too much. Been busy with coursework, research, old photographs, letter writing, cheque writing, cheque recieveing, tidying and sorting.

Joy

Joy Report 20 Jan 2005 12:32

Wondered where you'd been!! Joy

Sidami

Sidami Report 20 Jan 2005 13:21

Hello Daniel, ok we will let you off, wondered where you were Sue..........

Maz from Cornwall

Maz from Cornwall Report 20 Jan 2005 13:30

Hi Daniel Did'nt realise you had been away... Dont know if you have seen it, but you won a bet of some kind, so that should make you feel better to be back!! Good to see you again, welcome back anyway, I enjoy your threads... Maz x

Phoenix

Phoenix Report 20 Jan 2005 13:31

Probably just as well you weren't here yesterday. You wouldn't have got anything done.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 20 Jan 2005 13:38

Hello (hello) Hello (hello) Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can here me Is there anybody home? ( sorry listening to Scissor Sisters lol ) WB Daniel Elaine x

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 20 Jan 2005 14:06

Hiya Dan, nice to have you back but nice to know you have been getting stuck into the coursework too :-) Shaz x

~~Ali~~

~~Ali~~ Report 20 Jan 2005 14:16

how did the test/exam go?

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:16

hi dan.how are you.only just come back after renewing.i'm afraid you have me for another yearxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 15:17

Hi Daniel, Nice to see you around again. Take care, Love Mandy :)

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 20 Jan 2005 15:52

... and, of course, you've been busy writing articles for this month's Your Family Tree! Haven't read it yet, but looking forward to it. Also seen She and Paul's bit about Her Maj Mary. You're looking well, Dan, lol.

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 20 Jan 2005 17:14

Hello Daniel! Haven't got YFT magazine yet but will have a look at your article when I do. Lucia :-)

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 20 Jan 2005 18:07

while you're in cheque writing mode Dan, can you send me one for just a couple of hundred quid please - should get here in time for the fair on Saturday ... thank you SO much, you are SO kind! Maz. XX

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 20 Jan 2005 18:22

Glad to see you back Daniel. Congratulations on your article in YFT. Enjoyed reading it. Rosemary(Essex)

Heather

Heather Report 20 Jan 2005 18:29

Hi Daniel I enjoyed your article in the magazine, it was very interesting. Well done. Heather

Daniel

Daniel Report 20 Jan 2005 21:04

English exam went unexpectedly well. Got 61% which was 2nd best out of a bad bunch. It was only a mock so it helps us work out what we need to work on.

Daniel

Daniel Report 20 Jan 2005 21:11

Henry V Literature. We have done Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf for coursework and are tommorow starting The Picture of Dorian Gray. In the other part of the lessons we are due to begin some poems by Shamus Heaney so that'll be fun. Note the sarcasm.

Daniel

Daniel Report 20 Jan 2005 21:22

Don't really know. All part of the fun I guess.

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 20 Jan 2005 21:28

Daniel I did not get a cheque LOL Debs.

John

John Report 20 Jan 2005 21:29

Hi Daniel Didn't know you were part of bad bunch - not you. Literature can be fun, reading poetry and plays and the like. Have you read any NZ books? Like 'Whale Rider'? JOhn