General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone for a Cuppa

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 12:52

Anyone for a cuppa and gossip? i have some cake and biscuits want do you fancy Nat

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 20 Jan 2005 12:55

I'll have one... milk one sugar please :) Not sure I know any good gossip though, :S Any choccie biccies?

Bec

Bec Report 20 Jan 2005 12:55

I'd love a cup of strong and milky coffee please :-) love becx (behaving herself today)

Joy

Joy Report 20 Jan 2005 12:56

just finishing my tea thanks, with my sandwich - ham, beetroot and coleslaw. don't know any gossip, no one tells me nuffink! :) Joy

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 12:56

There you go you to. How are your is day going. Mine not very fast. Working is abit boring at the moment Nat

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 12:57

Hi Joy, How are you? Nat

Bec

Bec Report 20 Jan 2005 12:57

What's the goss then people?? becx

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy

☼ Orangeblossom ☼ - Tracy Report 20 Jan 2005 12:59

I'm stuck at work today..... lunch time in 15 mins though :)

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 13:03

Hi Bec, I haven't got any gossip apart from that my morning has was a disaster. The dog nipped the back of my leg when I kissed my partner good bye and that has only just stopped hurting. And I also forgot my purse, so had Cruchy nut for my lunch. Hope this afternoon gets better nat

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 13:09

Just got in from work - I'll have a tea with just a splash of milk please! Anybody got wind?.... my fence has come down.

Bec

Bec Report 20 Jan 2005 13:11

Oh Nat', you poor thing! Well the only goss I know is Fred's coming back - whohooo and Steedie has a hot date tomorrow night! Becx

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 13:13

Oh michelle, I nearly nearly read your message wrong and was about to say pardon lol it is quiet windy here. Bec, So Fred is coming back, has he managed to sort out Genes then? She was seeing him last night wasn't she was going to wait for her to get off train which meant that he was going to wait an hour. It must be love nat

www.Siouxhealer

www.Siouxhealer Report 20 Jan 2005 13:15

Earl grey, no milk & 1 sugar please :) I've got a packet of Go Ahead cranberry & orange cookies MMMMMmmmm anyone else want one? ...... damn crumbs on the keyboard! Sioux

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 13:18

Hi Soiux, Crumbs they are terrible aren't they. Your tea is ready nat

Bec

Bec Report 20 Jan 2005 13:18

Nat' - not sure about Fred, just read on another thread that he was returning. As for Madame Steph - she didn't meet him because she hadn't done her hair or makeup. So I think the plan is now tonight to meet up! I too have a hot date tonight... am going to see my dad, stepmum and little brother!!! love becx

Helene

Helene Report 20 Jan 2005 13:19

Strong coffee, 1 sweetner please! I've just finished "youth training" at work - I work in a library in Cardiff and we're trying to make it more appealing to young people. The wind is very strong here btw :)

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 13:21

Hi Bec, So Steph chicken out. Well I hope she has a nice time today. Your evening sounds alot better then mine. I am going to the Gym, got to lose weight as I am getting married in September nat

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 13:22

Hi Helen, A Strong coffee coming up. Here you go. I will be so glad of Saturday afternoon when it is the weekend. I am at work saturday morning until 12 so my weekend doesn't start until then. Nat

Natalie

Natalie Report 20 Jan 2005 13:22

Just popping out for a fag. back in a mo nat

Helene

Helene Report 20 Jan 2005 13:25

Thanks, Nat! I work two saturdays in three and this week I've got Saturday off :) Where do you work?