General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

favorite curry dish.........

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:32

if your a fan like me.nothing too hot chicken tikka masalaxxxx(:

Juliana

Juliana Report 20 Jan 2005 15:33

same here - defo chicken tikha masala (with coconut rice, onion bhaji, naan bread - greedy c**, i know!!!!) xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:34

mmmmmmmmmm!!!!x

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 15:34

Put me on the list for a lamb rogan josh, lemon rice, brinjal bhajee and ponir paratha, please! CB >|< X

Anna

Anna Report 20 Jan 2005 15:36

Tandoori chicken and a peshwari nan and mince samosas or keema which is sort of minced beef curry Anna :-)

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 15:37

keema naan,onion bhajis and poppudoms.yum yum!!!!xxxx*(:

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 20 Jan 2005 15:38

Chinese mushroom curry/special fried rice mmmmmmmmmmmmmm E x

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 15:44

I've never quite understood the though process of getting a curry from a chinese before. I tried one once and it was awful. I like... most indian dishes, although heat level stops at a madras, don't see the point in a vindaloo or a phal, just too hot to eat.

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 20 Jan 2005 15:49

I Love Chicken Tikka Masala... I used to always have a Chicken Dhansak with a veg curry and pilau rice but i cant seem to handle it now. I also love Chicken pakora and chicken tikka. Shaz x

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 20 Jan 2005 15:55

i love tikka masala,hubby likes korma but sometimes find that too hot!!!!!! our 7 yr old loves madras and vindaloo and calls her dad a jessie when he needs a glass of water for his korma

Lindy

Lindy Report 20 Jan 2005 15:58

Being a South African the curry dishes are not the same as what you guys are used to! Lamb or beef curry and rice with tropical fruit and roti. Curried crab, prawns or chicken in coconut milk. Curried fish, (type of pickled fish) for summer. A breakfast favourite, curried mince on toast. All homemade and so delicious......... Lindy;-))

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 16:03

Dhansak ! YUM ! Thats what I was trying to think of, but my brain kept saying Bhuna lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 16:27

Not fussed about tikka masala, couldn't eat korma after changing babies' nappies [sorry] my ideal order: lamb rogan josh, chicken bhuna, prawn dhansak, naan bread with chillis, pillau rice and bombay aloo. nell

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jan 2005 16:28

I think I need a curry tonight now !

Anne

Anne Report 20 Jan 2005 16:30

Curry goat rice and peas with a roti. Want one now!! lol

Juliana

Juliana Report 20 Jan 2005 16:34

oh me too, anne! x

Louise

Louise Report 20 Jan 2005 16:40

Give me a lamb tikka biryani and bindi bhaji anytime!

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Jan 2005 16:59

elaine thats my favourite chinese dish.paul are ya buying!!!LOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 20 Jan 2005 17:01

I like both chinese and Indian, although very different! Chicken curry is the best. Chicken madras - yummy. Jack x

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 20 Jan 2005 17:01

I'm with Little Nell... definately resembles a babies nappy contents!! LOL Shaz x