General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FEELING TIRED ALL THE TIME..HELP!!!!!!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clare

Clare Report 21 Jan 2005 22:02

i feel soooo tired all the time at the momment.god knows whats wrong with me.i'm not one to moan,i usually just get on with my daily chores.but this week i've really struggled to get out of bed,to take the kids to school and to do the housework.its very unlike me.i just feel completely drained of all my energy.any ideas to a tonic or an energy boost.i just want to curl up and hibernate.perhaps its a sign of old age?na it can't be, i'm only 31

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 Jan 2005 22:04

id b interested in a remidy to as i have had bad week (in fact have had a bad month) im so tired and am struggling to do stuff help...................... lol

Clare

Clare Report 21 Jan 2005 22:06

perhaps its the weather or the after mass of xmas.i don't know i would just like to get up in the morning and feel like i have had a good nites kip

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 21 Jan 2005 22:06

have you thought about m.e. I've have that and it was a couple of years before I was diagnosed. Stress can also bring that on, I suffer from stress as well and I have been like this for ages. Go to the doctors and explain to him how you feel, he may be able to help. Nicola xx

Clare

Clare Report 21 Jan 2005 22:07

i had blood tests done but it all came back ok

NicolaDunbyNocula

NicolaDunbyNocula Report 21 Jan 2005 22:10

M.E. can't be detected through blood tests, I have Post Viral M.E. which they have said is brought on by stress and if you have been ill prior to having an attack. I might just be stress though, stress can play havoc with your body. Nicola xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jan 2005 22:19

hi clare,a week feeling this bad,is a little too soon to start worrying...as you know,the body clock works in cycles...and this time of the year,those cycles seem harsher than normal...once spring,and summer arrive,and were woken up by birds singing,and beautiful sunshine,our mood changes,and we have more energy. if you still feel this bad in another seven days,then,have a chat to your gp,he/she might recommend a simple blood test,which will,ime sure ease your mind. a good pharmacist(not the assistant)will be able to give you a tonic...try vitamin B6 complex,omega3,and bach rescue remedy..all available over the chemist counter,and all are excellent....hope you feel better soon. bryan.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Jan 2005 22:33

Probably the weather, post Christmas and stress with the builders. Did you get them sorted out by the way? Ann Glos

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Jan 2005 22:34

Oh yes I forgot, i am sure having 5 kids must have something to do with it!! Ann

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jan 2005 22:37

agree with roxanne,pribio 7, is excellent. bryan.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 21 Jan 2005 23:36

clare its all that decorating you have been doing

Red

Red Report 21 Jan 2005 23:43

Hi Clare I m 32 and also feel tired all the time, doesnt matter how much or how little i sleep, just feel drained all the time. Blood test came back clear for me. I even tried aquafit, they say exorcise gives you more energy, didnt work much, tightened muscles but didnt wake me up. If you find a cure, let me know pleze.

Alyson.

Alyson. Report 21 Jan 2005 23:45

Hi all I've been like that for months. Get up at 7am. Sort children out for school etc. After sorting out their tea about 3.45pm i sit down and by 4.15-4.30pm i'm asleep. Any ideas! Ally

Red

Red Report 21 Jan 2005 23:50

I get kids up 4 school, then when gone i go back too bed till 11 am, then go work. Struggle too keep eyes open and hope 4 an early night, pass tired stage and on the computer till all hours.

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jan 2005 23:58

well,if you have had blood tests,your health should be okay,including your thyroid...a lot of mothers really do a lot of work,and naturally get tired. i would suggest a change of routine,maybe have a break from the pc,take up a hobby...i dont know your personal timetable,so it would be wrong of me to go on. a friend of mine,who had this problem,bought a dance mat,and four months on,is not only fitter,slimmer,but has a lot more energy...just a thought!.....yoga is very good too! bryan.

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 22 Jan 2005 00:37

We all seem to feel like this - I know I do and not just at this time of year. Perhaps we are suffering the effects of too many hours sat in front of our PCs ?? :O Anne in Kent

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jan 2005 00:52

Just to wind you all up perhaps spending half the night on the boards is the cause. Then go to bed now!! :o))

Red

Red Report 22 Jan 2005 01:00

I only started using comp at nights afew weeks ago, so icant blame it on that. Ever since i was akid was always awke late, tried allsorts and cant sleep, went on comp at nite hopeing it would make me sleep but you are to addictive.

~¤§ Lara Linga Longa §¤~

~¤§ Lara Linga Longa §¤~ Report 22 Jan 2005 02:09

Clair have you heard of Narcolepsy I have it it comes on in puberty and I didn't get diagnosed till 20 yrs ago and Im 59 and I just didn't know why I was alwats tired even when I first got up in the morning I used to watch other Mums taking their kids to school past my house and think how come they are able to do that ,I was treated for depression and all sorts of things until I saw a lady from England actually on a tv show with an another lady explainingf the symptons and I cried as I heard them and realised I was not just lazy and going crazy, even though it starts in your teenage years it gets worse as you get older and with any trauma in your life and thats when it becomes more apparent ask you doctor for a test its just a computor readout and they diagnose from that I spent the night in Hospital and now I take Dexamphetamine for it it helps keep me awake during the day if you want to email me I will tell you more Laraine

Clare

Clare Report 22 Jan 2005 11:22

i have been tested for diabeties and that was ok.i do alot of exercise,walking,tae-bo and swimming.but i just feel like i can't be bothered at the momment.i've changed my diet and lost weight and take vitamins.perhaps i'm just going to get old before my time!!