General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Advance warning - Monday night Music Quiz :-)))

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 19:25

Due to popular demand (well Jeanette asked anyway lol) my next music quiz will be at 9 p.m. on Monday. Rick.

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jan 2005 19:26

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh brilliant love your music quizzes :-)

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 28 Jan 2005 19:26

I shall be here......ready and waiting

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 19:39

Attendance is compulsory for previous contributors of course. :-)

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 19:40

~~~~~waves to she~~~~~~~ have a story to tell you !! p.s. jan says hi too.xx

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 19:41

I don't know much about 40s music though Lynda ;-) xx p.s. Jan already hit me for that one before I hit enter

Saints Alive

Saints Alive Report 28 Jan 2005 19:42

methinks I can name the winner of the quiz now :-))))

Saints Alive

Saints Alive Report 28 Jan 2005 19:47

Thanks Lynda gives thicko's like me a chance :-)))))

Mags

Mags Report 28 Jan 2005 20:14

Will give it a go Rick! - got to support my fellow Bristolian! lol Very limited knowledge - but at least I can watch and learn!! Magsxx

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 20:45

All welcome Mags ! Hope Jeanette, Christine, Andy, Natalie, Helen, Val, Sheila and any of the other old crew will join us too !

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 20:53

Tsk tsk Lynda !!!!! Bribery & corruption from such an outstanding citizen as yourself ????

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 21:39

errrrrrrrm val - jan seems rather too interested in my biorythmns lol ;-)

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 28 Jan 2005 21:49

Valley, that can be my excuse as well when I tell John to pick me up a bottle of Baileys. Need to be alert for the quiz! LOL See you all there! Christine

Andy

Andy Report 28 Jan 2005 22:06

Fraid I won't be in for that one, Rick. My company have organised a ten-pin bowling night, and I shall be at that. Sorry m8. However, I've been working on a 50 question music quiz of my own for a while, and I'm not far off finishing it - it's sort of along the lines of the one you and I did that time, so watch this space! Andy.

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 22:24

awwwwww andy - still will look forward to yours. mine is 25 but i think it's fairly difficult and have another in the pipeline. btw i think lynda pace wants to share a bed with you ;-)

Andy

Andy Report 28 Jan 2005 22:33

is that an alarm bell I hear? lol

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 28 Jan 2005 22:35

Rick!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'll be there if I can!

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 22:36

lets just say if u come to bristol meet you're staying with us andy ;-) lynda - pack a bag lol

Rick

Rick Report 28 Jan 2005 22:37

Sheila !!!!!! That's three of you in our spare bed already lololol Or did u mean the quiz lmfao ?

Andy

Andy Report 28 Jan 2005 22:47

is Lynda going to hog the quilt? hehehe