General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A wind up for Furtive Fred

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 17:53

ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL ARSENAL.

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 17:53

Arsenal all the way hey hey... Bev

Malc /GG and Jackie

Malc /GG and Jackie Report 31 Jan 2005 17:55

Sorry Jim You've got it wrong COME ON YOU SPURS ...........................Malc......................

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 17:56

OOps, Play up Pompey Pompey play up.

Malc /GG and Jackie

Malc /GG and Jackie Report 31 Jan 2005 17:58

Long time since I heard the pompey chimes,........ My first father in law was a season ticket holder presume he still is.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 31 Jan 2005 18:03

Jim and Lynda - I am reporting you for using foul language! Maz. XX

Speedy

Speedy Report 31 Jan 2005 18:07

But Fred even the confrence teams can cause the giants to suffer...EXETER did just that so Arsenal would still give your team a run for their money. :)) Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 18:07

Fred, What did the French do to your ancestors? Did they play for Arsenal too? CB >|<

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 18:09

Come on you Gunners! Daisy

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 18:13

How and when did Arsenal come to be a North London team? I think I remember a TV prog I saw once saying they were originally the works team at Woolwich Arsenal, where the armaments were made/stored. CB >|<

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 18:15

Don't think we've ever been demoted Fred. Another team further north on the other hand...... Daisy :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 18:19

Fred, Ah only asked about ze French and your ancestors because ah 'ave ze French relateeves! ... and zere eez no need to take it out on us Sarf Londoners if you want to blow up a Norf London football team! LoL CB >|<

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 18:28

Fred, they're not my team, pal - I'm a Tottenham (and former Millwall) fan! Curry too hot for you? CB >|<

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 18:55

Spurs? Proper team? Sorry, don't understand!!! lol Daisy

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 19:02

When I was a wee boy in Wimbledon my grandad used to take me to Plough Lane, as I got older I went to Chelsea a few times. As a teenager in the North East I regularly watched Hartlepool United Now that I have grown up I can't be bothered with Football and certainly wouldn't pay a tenner or more to sit in the cold for two hours watching overpaid prima donnas kicking a ball about. I would rather go to the local Rec and watch some dedicated amateurs.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 31 Jan 2005 19:03

afc afc afc afc afc afc afc afc afc afc afc afc afc Va va vooooom ! Elaine x

~♥ Daisy ♥~

~♥ Daisy ♥~ Report 31 Jan 2005 19:07

Jim - with a teenage son and a household of Arsenal supporters I have to do both! Elaine - va va voom indeed! Daisy

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 19:11

Fred, I didn't know that Waterloo had a football team!

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 19:26

Tsk, tsk, Fred! And there I was thinking you had a sense of humour! LoL Oh well, as you say, 'at least you support a decent football team'. CB >|<

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2005 19:30

Fred, Collette was so touched by your story of being a small boy freezing at Highbury that she has offered to send you a spare Arsenal scarf to keep you warm. Jim