General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wembley Wednesday

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 7 Jul 2021 10:44

:-D :-D <3 :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D

Fly, you can come out now <3

It's as dull as dishwater here :-(

Hugs for them that need em <3 <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 10:55

Morning Belle. <3 :-D

I am having a coffee break as I've been trying to clear space so the heating engineer can get to the radiators tomorrow when he replaces our boiler.

Would you Adam & Eve it - the hot water ran last night so we both had a warm shower. This morning, OH has had his shower but the hot water is now running cold intermittently and is on a go-slow at times so I may get icy cold water all of a sudden when I'm under the shower. The boiler's age is showing - I know what it's like!

It's lovely here - sun is out, it's warm and there's a gentle breeze .... alas, rain is due this arvo.

As you wrote the other day, Belle, Engerland. :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Come on the lads! ;-) :-D

Von

Von Report 7 Jul 2021 11:02

Morning all :-D <3

Warm and intermittently sunny :-D :-D

Have a good day everyone <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 11:05

Morning Von. <3 :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 7 Jul 2021 11:49

Hi everyone, hope you are all tickety <3

Just to let you know that Fly is fine but has no internet at the moment ok !!

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 11:52

Morning Barb ..... and Fly. <3 :-D

Nice to see you posting Barb. <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Jul 2021 11:53

Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl.

ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND

Just practising for this evening

Afternoon everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

Good to hear Barb - was worried as my email hasn't been opened. She shouldn't move her settee :-0

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 11:56

Morning Pat. <3 :-D

Go, girl, go! :-D :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 7 Jul 2021 12:19

Afternoon Joy, Von, Barb& Pat <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thanks for letting us know about Fly, Barb....I know I was beginning to worry<3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 7 Jul 2021 12:20

It's Engerland, Engerland, Pat :-D :-D

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Jul 2021 12:20

going to bed now am exhausted ;-)

Too hot to do anything at the moment, Priya has her head under a settee to keep cool

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 7 Jul 2021 12:21

Afternoon everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

A special wave to Barb…thanks for letting us know <3 <3 <3

Tis absolutely roasting here again at the moment…I am melting
:-0 :-0

Good match last night…a bit gutted Spain didn’t win

Am making sure I have me snacks for tonight…..you can do it Boys <3 <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 12:24

Afternoon Ann. <3 :-D

Still not sharing? ;-)

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Jul 2021 12:25

I is posh Belle - or put it another way OH is a southerner and we do have disputes about how to say e.g. path, bath, grass and bus. I have to be very careful but in my mind is another matter ;-) :-D :-D

I had great pleasure telling him that although his 2nd and 3rd gt grandfathers lived and died in London they were born in Birmingham.:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Jul 2021 12:26

Afternoon Ann :-D :-D <3 <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 12:41

Pat, I don't know which is worst: gr-arse or gr-ass. ;-) ;-) ;-)

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 7 Jul 2021 12:50

WIMBLEDON yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D :-D :-D :-D

can't watch the screamers though (( as in the ladies )) :-| :-| :-| :-|

routing for England , just saying, not watching :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Jul 2021 12:51

I talks like Shakespeare did. Our son is bilingual always has been - talks to his father like a southerner.

I have however managed to have the children educated (still living) in Nottinghamshire :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

He is outnumbered :-D :-D :-D :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 7 Jul 2021 13:15

Barb, moaners and screamers are why I no longer watch much tennis at Wimbledon. They spoil the game for me and I have always watched tennis and played a lot when I was young.

Especially for Pat's OH: along with the hard ones, we had a couple of gr-arse courts at school too. :-D

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Jul 2021 13:17

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D