General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sharron.

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kay????

Kay???? Report 21 Jan 2021 17:18

Is Sharron OK as its unusal not to see a post from her.?

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 21 Jan 2021 18:34

Yes cooowee, Sharron where are you hiding, and purple sparkle diamond too.

Allan

Allan Report 21 Jan 2021 21:17

I think that Sharron may be back soon. I did receive a pm from her earlier this month.

:-)

Florence61

Florence61 Report 21 Jan 2021 23:29

Well I had a look back over the threads and I think last thread shepout up was on the 6th jan? Hope she is not ill in anyway.

And Liz too, havent see her posting recently either.

ladies please check in you are both missed

Florence in the hebrides

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Jan 2021 09:01

Florence, I have seen Liz posting on facebook so think she is ok. I have not seen Sharron on facebook or on here so maybe she has computer problems. As has been said, hope she is ok.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 22 Jan 2021 10:48

I had several PMs from Sharron last week (14th ) about a family history linked subject, that we had discussed on the phone.

Florence61

Florence61 Report 22 Jan 2021 14:50

Oh thats good to know Gwyn re Sharron and also Ann ty re Liz

Florence in the hebrides

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Jan 2021 19:10

Might I suggest she's not be seen since her thread was RR'd? Her thread was pulled very quickly and others RR'd recently have taken longer to disappear even when the author thought they'd be kept.
I know Sharron is okay but any of us can only take so many unnecessary "hits" before we question whether we can be bothered to continue to add threads for the stupid RR'er to attack.

Allan

Allan Report 23 Jan 2021 23:24

I suspect that you may be right, Caroline :-(

Caroline

Caroline Report 24 Jan 2021 00:10

It's not helped by Genes just removing the threads all the time, there must be someone with a brain able to see most of the RR'd threads are fine.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 24 Jan 2021 00:51

Caroline ................

that's the problem.

I have long thought that there is only FMP staff member who is assigned to work on GR one day a week, and I guess she or he doesn't have time to really read RR'd threads, so off it goes regardless.

Mind you, s/he does get it right sometimes, as in early this week ;-)

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 24 Jan 2021 09:55

I too, was wondering if it was something someone said (or did).

Barbra

Barbra Report 24 Jan 2021 19:15

Sharron should should come back sod the RRD I was called hounded by some people for a while my threads were added to by people just to be sarcastic One person on here is a gem told me to ignore & now I don't join threads just an odd time Take no notice Sharron if you don't post they have won I am still here to tell the tale ;-) Barbara

Caroline

Caroline Report 24 Jan 2021 19:17

Don't let the Bu%^ers get you down.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 24 Jan 2021 20:26

Well she will know her absence has been missed and will appear in due course............wont you girl. ;-) :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 24 Jan 2021 21:48

Is it too late to be making rowan jelly?

Florence61

Florence61 Report 24 Jan 2021 22:22

I have to say, I didnt know a thread of hers had been RRd.

Keep calm and carry on as they say. i dont care what anyone says anymore about me in life, I use to care but it got me down. So now I say and do whatever i want to and dont worry about others.

There are some very "sad " people about with too much time on their hands!

Florence in the hebrides

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 25 Jan 2021 00:18

Has anyone pm'd her here on GR to say she is missed, instead of just asking on the open Board?

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 25 Jan 2021 10:01

SIC

Gwyn said she had been in touch with her last week. But probably didn’t discuss why she is not posting.

Names

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 25 Jan 2021 10:27

Have you all thought that she is really poorly.