General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nowhere to hide.?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kay????

Kay???? Report 24 Jun 2019 18:26

Jacinda Ardern has told James Bulger killer Jon Venables “don’t bother applying” for a move to New Zealand.

The prime minister’s strongly-worded message came amid rumours British officials could relocate the convicted murderer to Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
Speaking at a press conference on Monday, Ms Ardern said: “I’ve seen reporting; I’m advised that Immigration New Zealand have not received anything official.
“Of course because of his existing convictions he would need an exemption [under the immigration act].

UK officals belive that a new fresh start in another country will save them £££ on keep giving him new IDS as he keeps getting outed,2017 was his last UK conviction under the sex act.!

Caroline

Caroline Report 24 Jun 2019 18:50

No doubt dear Justin will welcome him with open arms and a handful of cash.
Why should Canada; or any country; have him when we have no idea what he looks like...I get it did his time etc but he's not behaving is he still.

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Jun 2019 19:21

'We' shouldn't be asking any country to take him. Different maybe if he had 'reformed' and not committed any crimes since, but that's not the case.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 24 Jun 2019 19:24

He would have a hard time getting in here ........... there would definitely be push back if Trudeau did try.to over rule the Immigration people.

Australia was populated originally by all the "convicts" sent down there by England so the authorities wouldn't have to deal with them.

Canada got the well-to-do ne'er-do-wells ............ those whose parents sent their black sheep sons here so they wouldn't have to deal with them.

You can keep him.

Edited:- to correct spelling

Madge

Madge Report 24 Jun 2019 19:52

I would be very suprised if any Country would accept a convicted sex offender.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 24 Jun 2019 19:52

They could try the USA again as it's a long time since we sent them such a gift!

Trump may find it in his heart to say yes!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 24 Jun 2019 19:59

Definitely the US - Trump and this sh*te deserve each other :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 24 Jun 2019 20:05

:-D :-D :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 24 Jun 2019 21:15

If he went down under maybe Allan could put him up and keep him in line.

;-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 24 Jun 2019 21:29

At least
They are not hiding him away near me this time
The scumbag wants putting to sleep :-( :-(

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jun 2019 21:38

NO chance of him getting into Australia.

Allan

Allan Report 24 Jun 2019 21:43

I'd keep in line all right!

A short rope one.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 24 Jun 2019 22:06

Nah, don't worry, we owe Trump a surprise as it's about 250 years since we sent any such surprises. :-D

Madge

Madge Report 24 Jun 2019 22:14

Allan I am more than happy to provide you the rope

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 24 Jun 2019 22:18

Yes and I would be willing to put it round his neck and pull it so tight he would have a very slow and painful death.

Allan

Allan Report 24 Jun 2019 22:34

Ultimately, Sue, but initially I was thinking of a more tender part of his anatomy

Kay????

Kay???? Report 24 Jun 2019 23:02

Its his own fault hes been ousted as he never kept his new ID under wraps and led a quite normal life as his genetic make-up will make him a risk to others where ever he gets dumped...somehow I can see him being spirited away and no one will know where hes is or who was in a former life...…..but he cant keep his ID a secret and will expose himself...…...

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Jun 2019 00:02

One day he will open his mouth to the wrong person and that will be the end of him. Can't happen soon enough!

Liz

Sharron

Sharron Report 26 Jun 2019 15:30

Please don't RR as a knee-jerk until you read what I say.

The first thing I would like to quote is "Give me a boy until he is seven and I will give you the man."

Roy Whiting's father was a paedophile.

Two ,not very mature boys, barely within the age of responsibility and who each came from dysfunctional families were running feral in a shopping mall. Why were they not intercepted by anybody, did nobody have a duty of care towards them? It was some time after registration and shopping malls are magnets for the young and those boys in particular were clearly irresponsible and likely to be a danger to themselves or others.

I have read that Mrs Bulger left James with her friend while she went into the butchers shop. How were those two boys able to walk off with him? He was not snatched as the Sun reported. That would have caused a lot of noise and attention which his abduction did not. They walked off at the speed of a two year old and nobody seems to have thought anything to be untoward.

As soon as Mrs Bulger noticed her child missing, she rushed from the shop and turned left to look for him. Now, I cannot imagine she would have done that silently but nobody else seems to have taken any notice, they kept on strolling. Why did nobody look to the right? Where was the friend who was watching him? Were the other customers too worried about losing their place in the queue to help her look?

Unfortunately, Mrs Bulger agreed to be interviewed by the Sun and they took a wicked advantage of her.Every time they can boost their sales a little by reporting some small detail of the case and persuading the poor woman to put on the face and make a comment when she clearly needed to be left alone to grieve and make her life. She is the victim of wicked manipulation in my opinion.

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Jun 2019 15:50

I do not disagree with some of your points Sharron, but I really don't know how one grieves and can "make a life" after that? Whether speaking to the Sun or otherwise, I imagine there would be a need not to let anyone forget?

Otherwise you know how it sometimes goes when people die, even in 'normal' circumstances people move on and don't speak of the lost child or adult who has died anymore, almost like they never existed, except to you?

That Denise Bulger has survived at all and made a life is beyond brave.