Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ELEC ROLL SEARCHES AVAILABLE 2004 & 2005

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Whirley

Whirley Report 16 Apr 2006 09:28

I can help with 2004/5 Elec Roll searches. Please send a PERSONAL MESSAGE to me with the FULL name of the person you are searching if you have it, or just the SURNAME if that's all you have (not popular surnames only such as Jones/ Smith etc as search results will be too vast) DOB not needed nor provided by me. All results will be sent back via a PM through G/R. SHIRLEY-ANN

KM1978

KM1978 Report 16 Apr 2006 09:52

im looking for beryl reynolds walsall area i think

Rachael

Rachael Report 16 Apr 2006 10:13

hi i am looking for dorothy margaret phillips-should still be in birmingham,would it be able to tell you if she in her 70's thanks

Kay B

Kay B Report 16 Apr 2006 10:18

ronnie pearson in manchester i think Also Ronnie Mcdonald in Manchester will be in his 70s thanksxxx

Victoria

Victoria Report 16 Apr 2006 10:32

Philip Raymond Uren - last known address [a long time ago] Chingford. Thank you Victoria

Kay B

Kay B Report 16 Apr 2006 10:36

Hi shirley to narrow my search could you do couples? Alice and Ronnie pearson Many thanks

Whirley

Whirley Report 16 Apr 2006 10:43

HI KAY, IF THE SURNAME WAS AN 'UNUSUAL' ONE THEN THE COUPLES BIT WOULD WORK, BUT PEARSON IS QUITE A 'POPULAR NAME' SO I WOULD HAVE TO DO A SEPERATE SEARCH PER PERSON AND GIVE YOU THE RESULTS. YOU WILL THEN NEED TO WORK THROUGH THE RESULTS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL TO SEE IF THERE IS A LINK! SORRY!! S-A

Kay B

Kay B Report 16 Apr 2006 10:45

Thank you Shirley If you dont ask................ Kind regards Kay

Whirley

Whirley Report 16 Apr 2006 10:54

TOO RIGHT!!

Computer Blonde

Computer Blonde Report 16 Apr 2006 11:58

Hi Shirley, Please could you check Joyce Hough, last known address, 38H Carlton Ave, Wollescote, Stourbbridge, West midlands. Thankyou Sharon xx

*~Lizbeth~*

*~Lizbeth~* Report 16 Apr 2006 13:09

thanks for the offer, could you do a lookup for a: Ivy Irene Foster Raymond Foster Robert Bevan

*~Lizbeth~*

*~Lizbeth~* Report 16 Apr 2006 16:02

sorry to be a hassle! but could you do just one more check to see where a Peter Foster is aswell please?

♥ Nardia

♥ Nardia Report 16 Apr 2006 18:16

hi, please could you look for philippa linney, found on 2001 e/r in guildford, surrey. also a search for chris spiers, also on 2001 e/r in purley, surrey, this was not him just someone using his name. He may be in the manchester area?? many thanks nardia

Janet

Janet Report 16 Apr 2006 18:32

Shirly-ann.....would you be able to look for Sidney Couchman....I think he would be London area.. Many thanks Jennie

Thinking of giving up...

Thinking of giving up... Report 16 Apr 2006 18:47

Thanks for your kind offer. Could you pls look up Phyllis M Jones living in Devon (although I'm not sure which part I know she's alive and out there!) Thanks Sam Jones

Whirley

Whirley Report 18 Apr 2006 11:44

Rosie, seperate PM sent, re your request!

Angela

Angela Report 19 Apr 2006 16:37

Looking for anyone with surname Perrett in Briton Ferry/Neath area of South Wales.

Vanessa

Vanessa Report 19 Apr 2006 16:42

Hi Shirley-ann. Anthony Edward Kellert. YORK. Please and thankyou. Vanessa

Smiley

Smiley Report 19 Apr 2006 22:10

Hello Shirley-Ann Thank you for your offer, could you look for John Alan Fraser please, no idea of area Sam

Rosi Glow

Rosi Glow Report 19 Apr 2006 23:15

Would you be able to do a search on Len & Mary Jones In London?? or would the search results be too long?? I know that they are in the history/archive but I need to up grade to see the results on 192..... Thank you in advance. Rosi