Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

whats happening?

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda in the Midlands

Linda in the Midlands Report 26 May 2006 17:00

see below

Linda in the Midlands

Linda in the Midlands Report 26 May 2006 17:00

I've just got my GR page up, said I had 1 new message, clicked on it and got a whole page of messages that aren't mine. anyone else has this?

Margaret

Margaret Report 26 May 2006 17:02

Yes. All the ones on my message list arent mine either and mine have disappeared. Whats happening to the security on this site? Margaret

Merry

Merry Report 26 May 2006 17:03

Oooooh!! Me too!! I haven't had a new message thing, but I have suddenly got six messages that were not their earlier. I then looked at Sent Messages and I have sent some as well!! LOL......Back to in box and some had gone......out and back in again and there were 9, out and back in and there were 4! LOL What a carry on! Merry

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 May 2006 17:03

I just sent a message and had a load of messages that are not mine. Wonder how safe our card details are on here????? janey

Merry

Merry Report 26 May 2006 17:04

If you try to open a fake message it says ''You are not allowed to do that''!! LOL Slap my wrists now! LOL Merry

♥Athena

♥Athena Report 26 May 2006 17:05

My Inbox is doing the same thing - scary stuff eh? Now who knows who can read all our 'private' stuff!! I guess nothing is private any more...

Linda in the Midlands

Linda in the Midlands Report 26 May 2006 17:05

thanks all, thought it was just me, not been on for a couple of days Linda

Margaret

Margaret Report 26 May 2006 17:05

Just tried to report it to GR and it wont let me send a message to the contact us page. It said unexpected error. I will try again Margaret

♥Athena

♥Athena Report 26 May 2006 17:06

Ah...sorry, Merry - I didn't try that LOL No probs then after all.

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 May 2006 17:07

Monty LOL your not ment to do that!!!!! I was able to report it to GR janey

Georgina

Georgina Report 26 May 2006 17:07

I have 2 new messages but when I go to messages all mine have gone just a blank page, so you lot must have my messages can I have them back please. Georgina.

Merry

Merry Report 26 May 2006 17:07

I just tried to delete mine and whereas I had six to delete, after I clicked at the bottom I now have 13 new messages, some dated 2005!! HELP!!! Merry

Merry

Merry Report 26 May 2006 17:08

ooh, Janey.....it sounds just like John Inman!! Made me really LOL!! ''You are not allowed to do that''!!! Tehehehehehe! Merry

Margaret

Margaret Report 26 May 2006 17:09

I have reported it now. There is also a thread on General about this Margaret

Star

Star Report 26 May 2006 17:09

my sent messages are mine its just my inbox messages that aren't Star

Merry

Merry Report 26 May 2006 17:10

Are we all getting the same ones?? Andrew Slack about John Stoker Is very persistant!!! Merry

Suein10b

Suein10b Report 26 May 2006 17:10

My messages is there although ive just looked and my messages have gone awol but i have someone elses. Sue

Daphne

Daphne Report 26 May 2006 17:10

Same thing with me.I do hope we get them back.My sent ones are there,just not my inbox. Daphne

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 May 2006 17:10

Monty pmsl All the messages in my sent box are mine - How strange, thought I had been on the sherry, I have an inbox full of slacks lol janey