Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I want to know what you look like!

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul Barton, Special Agent

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 09:50

Over the past year or so I feel I've become familiar with several of the members posting on these threads, and it would be nice to put faces to names. Is there a practical way we could exchange pictures of each other?

Gwen

Gwen Report 19 Aug 2006 09:55

I was going to suggst we email GR and ask for a facility where we can put photos of ourselve, but on reflection thought better of it. Gwen

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 09:57

Gwen, I envisage you as a double for Miss Marple. ;-)

Kate

Kate Report 19 Aug 2006 10:01

Paul, you can upload photos to your family tree on this site, so all you have to do is put a photo of yourself on there and then give your friends access to your tree. Kate.

Gwen

Gwen Report 19 Aug 2006 10:04

LOL No nothing like her good at solving mysteries but thats all we have in common and I am certainly not that OLD YET the cheek of it LOL Gwen

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 10:06

I am a cross between Brad Pitt and Albert Steptoe.

Gwen

Gwen Report 19 Aug 2006 10:09

Youve have spoilt my vision no raincoat or trilby LOL Gwen

Merry

Merry Report 19 Aug 2006 10:15

We can't have a photo link to our board names because what would Glen Tinsel Knickers do? Merry (PS, I look a little like Pamela Anderson..................)

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 10:17

I have stopped wearing my raincoat since I was arrested on the canal towpath.

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 10:20

Pamela Anderson, eh? And I had imagined you as General Montgomery in a blonde wig.

Merry

Merry Report 19 Aug 2006 10:23

How did you know I have a moustache?? Merry

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 19 Aug 2006 10:23

We could do as the others do and open a photo album on msn - a) If anyone's brave enough to post their photo and b) If anyone knows how to do it don't think I fall into either of the above categories though!

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 10:24

Merry, at 41¾, ALL women have moustaches!

Merry

Merry Report 19 Aug 2006 10:31

Maybe I should have mine removed by electrolysis for my 42nd birthday? Snowdrop.......me neither!! I would post a photo of me......I have a good one taken on holiday about 15 years ago!! lol Merry

Kate

Kate Report 19 Aug 2006 10:33

So is my suggestion useless then, or what? Kate.

Merry

Merry Report 19 Aug 2006 10:37

No, it's not useless! I think Paul should try it! Merry

Victoria

Victoria Report 19 Aug 2006 10:39

Me too - but I think we should all keep our illusions!! Lol. Victoria

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 19 Aug 2006 10:47

Oh well Merry, if those are the rules I've got a fantastic one of me on the beach in Barbados ............ 15 years ago too!!!!!!!!! (why is it we only have good photos from so many years ago? sob sob sob ............. sob sob sob ............ sob sob soooooob)

Paul Barton, Special Agent Report 19 Aug 2006 11:02

I have a nice picture of myself in my Speedos being circled by a Greenpeace dinghy.

Snowdrops in Bloom

Snowdrops in Bloom Report 19 Aug 2006 11:20

I thought Greenpeace were only interested in whales? Or are you trying to tell us something Paul?