Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PETER STEVENS

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annette

Annette Report 5 Jan 2008 12:13

Hi i'm trying to find my half brother peter stevens, he was born in greenwich in 1963 and he was put in a children's home in colchester in essex and later adopted. I have been in touch with his daughter keeley she is trying to find him too. As we don't know much about him it's hard i have never met him and i think keeley doesn't remember much about him any help would be apprieated. I think he has a younger brother called geffery and a sister called Ann who his mother May russell had. He also has two older brother's Mark and david which are also may's children and me i'm younger but i have a diffrent mother. My name is Annette me david, mark and peter all have the same father barry stevens.

Tanny

Tanny Report 5 Jan 2008 16:18

Does his daughter know what his adopted name would be?
Where was Keeley born & when.Any details would be a help.
regards
Sue

Annette

Annette Report 19 Jan 2008 12:14

I found out his daughter was born in 1989 and lives in Braintree in essex, her name as changed as her mother married again and is richardson. i have found an address for Peter in Burnham on crouch but i can't obtain a phone number. I have recieved the birth ceritate and it matches what Keeley told me, He was bor on the 16/06/1963 in St alfegges greenwich london. It has my fathers name on it. Keeley was born in chelmsford

peter

peter Report 21 Jan 2016 16:18

Hi everyone, YES its me! try [email protected] ! only had one of these things for a few months trying to work it out? old you know guys! :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Jan 2016 00:01

Welcome to the Boards and GR, Peter.

As Annette last posted in 2008, she may not be aware if new ones are added. Try sending her a personal message PM by clicking on her name. If she still uses the same linked email address, she'll be notified that you are trying to make contact.

In the meantime, please remove your own email address as its against the sites T&C and also limits the number of spam you'd receive.

If you haven't heard back from her in say a month, come back to the thread and we could try and work out another means of contact. Good luck.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Jan 2016 10:29

I have PM'd Peter's post to Annette, just in case his post is rr'd and removed.

Hopefully Annette is still a member.

peter

peter Report 22 Jan 2016 13:45

thanks,sorry how do i remove my e mail address?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Jan 2016 16:29

Peter

Open your reply by clicking on it then select edit and take out the email info

:-)

peter

peter Report 23 Jan 2016 15:04

Thanks to everyone, ive found my son on this site! hope he replys to me!

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 23 Jan 2016 15:23

Oh jolly good Peter.

If you go into sent message........you can see whether or not a message has been opened.

If a green envelope appears to the left hand side of the message........you will know the message has not been opened.

Good luck........Prickles. ;o))

peter

peter Report 23 Jan 2016 16:42

thanks prickles,all new to me.have to find a face for me now!

peter

peter Report 26 Jan 2016 12:35

help me guys!

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 26 Jan 2016 12:42

How??

Dea

Dea Report 26 Jan 2016 12:54

What help do you need Peter?

Dea x

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Jan 2016 12:59

Do you want help with adding an avatar ( photo) Peter?

if that is it, click on 'Account' at top of page and you will see:Personal details, half way down is:

Profile Picture
Change Photo | Remove Photo

you can then upload a photo, remember to click on 'save'

peter

peter Report 26 Jan 2016 14:18

yea

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 26 Jan 2016 14:26

I'm waiting...........

:-D

peter

peter Report 26 Jan 2016 14:54