Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Any help please in locating Justin Mark Rock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 20 Jun 2018 14:12

Hi, can anyone help please in locating Justin Mark Rock or could have changed his surname to Johnson. He was born in Lambeth in early 1979. Lived in Jamaica from about the age of four or five. Was living in London about 7 years ago not exactly sure where.

I may be able to find an exact birth date for him if necessary but his birth was registered in March 1979.

Thank you,

Kathryn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Jun 2018 14:51

Did his mother marry a Johnson

See his birth reg with mmn Rock. Do you have her full name

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 20 Jun 2018 16:06

Hi, his mother did not marry a Johnson. He was born Justin Mark Rock. His mother was Rock, she was married to someone else at the time but separated. I can check when I get home as to his exact date of birth and post it. He was taken by his Grandparents (Johnson) to Jamaica and it may be that they had somehow his surname changed to theirs but I doubt it. Will post his date of birth on here later if that helps.

Regards,

Kathryn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Jun 2018 18:15

best not to post his actual birthdate as thats a privacy issue

some details of his mums name his grandparents etc may help

how do you know he was living in london about 7 yaers ago

he doesnt show on any electoral rolls

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jun 2018 10:35

The month might be useful. With a birth reg Jan-Mar 1979, he might have been born at the end of 1978.

Has his mother lost contact with him, or would it be useful to trace her?

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 22 Jun 2018 16:46

Hi Kathryn,

Could this be your chap......

Justin Rock........Senior Planning Executive - Spark Foundry/LinkedIn

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/justin-rock-72895989

Misty

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 22 Jun 2018 17:48

Hi All.

Sorry have not replied before now been a little unwell. YES Misty I think that's Justin. Am not on that site and have no intention of joining it. Will have to wait until Monday as some of the girls at work are on it so can check to see if there are some more details for him. Will let you all know for sure if it is one in the same.

Thanks a million.

Regards

Kathryn