Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gail Gora

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

poodles

poodles Report 23 Apr 2018 20:56

Looking for Gail Gora formally Gail Ashall daughter of Beryl Ashall formally Ratcliffe
& Douglas G Ashall Gail was born c1956 her mum Beryl was born 1931 & died 1960 Gail was the only grandchild of Minnie & Alfred Ratcliffe of Mansfield - Woodhouse Nottinghamshire England Alfred Ratcliffe was the nephew of my Grandmother Phoebe Buckby formally Ratcliffe Alfred was very close to his Aunt Phoebe & Uncle Bill he treated my late dad & uncle like younger brothers they were very close Uncle Alf died & believe around 1963 or 1964 he died on 14th February on my late nephews 1st birthday would love to hear from anybody who knows Gail
best wishes :-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Apr 2018 21:31

Would doubt anyone would just know her

Have you looked for her marriage and any children born

Have you looked on the electoral rolls for her and any of the family that may know her current address

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Apr 2018 21:36

Looks like she remarried in 1991

Still Mansfield reg district

She is on the electoral rolls with her husband to 2014 stil in Mansfield

According to zoopla the house hasn't been sold in recent years