Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia Wilde

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 1 Feb 2018 23:05

I'm looking for any info on a lady called Patricia Wilde.When I last heard of her, her & husband-Maurice,were in Singapore.They previously lived in the Forest of Dean area-around 40 years ago.She would now be in her late 60's early 70s.Any help much appreciated.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 1 Feb 2018 23:08

Were they in Singapore for his work or had they moved there
Do they have children that can be followed up on

Do you know her maiden name as there are several possible marriages in different areas . None for Gloucestershire though

Paul

Paul Report 1 Feb 2018 23:11

There for work purposes I believe? They had 3 children.Don't know their names unfortunately.

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Feb 2018 11:06

There's a marriage in Plympton 1966 which looks likely and one of the 3 children poss to marriage was born in Singapore.

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Feb 2018 11:14

I'll Pm the names of children, not seeing a marriage here for the most obvious name but may be worth looking on Facebook,