Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Frederick A Lloyd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 17 Nov 2017 13:24

Am looking for my husbands cousins. One of them was Frederick A Lloyd born 1942 who was called Rick when he was known. His sister is called Andrea and there parents were Alun Lloyd and Dorothy Andrews. His mother was born in The Wirral, his father in Wallasey. The other cousin that also we would like to find was Brian Andrews born 1946. I have no idea where any of them are now living!
Lyn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Nov 2017 13:29

Sister is Andrea E Lloyd born 1949

Details on freebmd

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Nov 2017 13:33

Parents marriage

Marriages Sep 1939
Andrews Dorothy L Lloyd Wallasey 8a 2493
Lloyd Alun Andrews Wallasey 8a 2493

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Nov 2017 14:03

Could this be the death
Alun Lloyd
Death Age: 71
Birth Date: 12 Dec 1919
Registration Date: Dec 1990
Registration district: Birkenhead
Inferred County: Merseyside
Volume: 37
Page: 638

If so the informant could be family

Linda

Linda Report 17 Nov 2017 14:20

Yes thanks but i do know all that, i am just wanting to get in touch with the cousins!

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Nov 2017 15:26

Try searching trees, if nothing there for the cousin's names try their parents etc.

Linda you may know all that, people helping do not, that is the way we work out who is who, finding the relatives named, and working forward. Not seeing a marriage for Andrea in that area, unless you know otherwise?

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Nov 2017 15:32

in trees search Alun Lloyd 1915 Wallasey Cheshire ...

"If you think Alun Lloyd could be a relation or ancestor, find out more by contacting the tree owner, Frederick Lloyd, who has added Alun Lloyd to their family tree on Genes Reunited.

Send message to, Frederick Lloyd (Member No. 1033164)

there are others.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Nov 2017 15:52

Linda
You may know all the info but we don't so it helps us to look at the family background to see if follow up recordscan be found

Only by looking at the records can we try to help

:-)

Linda

Linda Report 17 Nov 2017 16:40

Yes thanks everyone, i have tried to message people like Frederick Lloyd but he has never opened the message so is probably not here on the site anymore and other messages that i also sent have not been opened for a couple of years. Also i do know who Andrea married but dont know if they are still together! and as i said before i do not know where any of these cousins live, Thanks.

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Nov 2017 16:48

If you know who Andrea married you can check electoral rolls or look for children using the surname combination . Give the surname of Andrea's husband and where married and we will possibly be able to work out if they are still together and/or where.

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Nov 2017 17:13

So one of the tree owners who has the family in his tree appears to be Andrea's husband if that's the right marriage I am looking at?

But not finding them together on erolls

Linda

Linda Report 18 Nov 2017 13:01

Hi yes she married mark goodwin born 1942 and the marriage was in 1973. I am not sure who the children were and as you said i have messaged him a couple of times but they havnt been even opened! I dont know where any of them are living and i have tried to find them even on facebook but as i said i am not sure if they are still together, where or who the children are.
Lyn

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 19 Nov 2017 21:28

Three electoral roll records for Andrea but spelt Ondrea have sent PM with 2017 electoral roll address in Caldicot .