Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard Thomas Harding

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steve,G

Steve,G Report 22 Dec 2015 17:09

Looking for Richard Thomas Harding, aged mid 50s.

Have more info.

Many thanks..

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Dec 2015 18:20

have you tried the electoral rolls

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 22 Dec 2015 18:59

Have you contacted the person who has him in her tree on this site?

Rose

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 22 Dec 2015 20:37

and if you want help from others here, surely you have information to share that would help in searching for him

when you last knew of him, where you last knew him to be living, whether he was married and/or had children ...

not anything personal you don't want to disclose, just an idea of what you know and what you don't know

Rose how do you know which Richard Harding he is in trees??
there are 97 matches for Richard Harding born 1960 +/- 5 years :-)

only 3 births in that period for Richard T specifically, 1958, 61 and 62 ... there is a match for the 1958 birth in trees ...

Steve,G

Steve,G Report 26 Dec 2015 21:15

Joonie hi, the last time I put lots of info on here when looking for someone, I had 3 separate people go for my throat, because " I put to much info up" so I didn't want that to happen again because It made me feel really bad the way they went for me.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Dec 2015 12:16

Fair enough. How about

Year and geographical place of birth.
Names of his parents. If they are likely to have died, he may have been an informant on their DC. If they are still living, we may be able to find contact details for them. They may be able to put you in contact with Richard.

When were you last in contact with him & where was he living (town/region) at the time? Does he have children who may be easier to find? Even if he is not living with their mother, she may have an address.
Does he have siblings or have they lost contact as well?

Steve,G

Steve,G Report 27 Dec 2015 14:01

Born 1961, Machynlleth, Wales.
Married twice, 1993 and 2004, Wales.
Split up with 2004 wife.
Last know address 2006, Port Talbot, Wales.

:-)