Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ALEXANDER DAVIDSON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

KEVIN

KEVIN Report 14 Oct 2015 22:38

By chance I did note you were looking for relations of a CHISHOLM family from Kiltarlity Inverness. I do not know where you are and that you posted in 2009 ?
If anyone has any connection to the Alexander Davidson. Please forward this message. Thank you in advance.
kind regards
KEVIN CHISHOLM

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 15 Oct 2015 00:03

Hello and welcome Kevin

There is really not the slightest chance that Alexander ... or anyone who knows him ... will see this message.

you need to go to the message you read, and click on his name to send a private message

if he has a current email address in his account here (which is sadly unlikely), he will receive a notification of your message

this is the thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/trying_to_find/thread/1132857

Alexander had joined in 2005 and has only 4 posts to his name, and never returned to that thread to acknowledge the reply

... I skimmed through tree search results and found him in his family tree (matching member number) ... one other person also has him and you could try contacting that person as well

http://tinyurl.com/nuxchxn

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 15 Oct 2015 12:23

received a PM from Kevin - yes, this place can be confusing to a newbie indeed. :-)

fingers crossed you are able to make contact!