Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

McAnaney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marina

Marina Report 12 Aug 2015 14:26

I would like to find my Daughter Christine Ann McAnaney last known address 5 Orchard Avenue Ely Cambridgeshire. . She was living with David Walker. I have seen this address on the 2013 electoral roll but she has moved from here and I don't know where she is. I tried the 192..com site but they only have this address. Can anyone help me please.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 12 Aug 2015 16:07

Could the people who live at the address at Ely have a forwarding address for her?

Kath. x

Marina

Marina Report 12 Aug 2015 16:38

No they don't have but thanks for asking
Marina x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 12 Aug 2015 20:01

Did the new people buy the property from them? If so, may be you could go back and ask for the solicitors name. The solicitor may have contact details from after then.

Have you looked for David? How about FB?