Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find glenys pinder

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

nicola

nicola Report 11 Aug 2015 15:06

I am trying to trace glenys pinder (maiden name) (hughes married name but now divorced) and any of her children any information would be greatly appreciated.

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 15:13

If you know her age have you searched trees on here? marriage 1959.

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 15:16

Also poss entry in trees for daughter Michelle b 1967,

nicola

nicola Report 11 Aug 2015 15:24

Michelle hughes is her daughter could you find out if michelle is married?

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 15:38

Not with any certainty, as the name is not uncommon and there is no middle initial to help. There is a later marriage for a Glenys Pinder but in a different area, so Michelle could have married somewhere other than birth area, Wirral.

nicola

nicola Report 11 Aug 2015 15:39

Could you give me the details of the later marriage and did she have any other children?

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 15:52

Poss marriage 1983, two poss children but born in different area to marriage so may not be connected... what's your connection to the family Nicola ?

nicola

nicola Report 11 Aug 2015 15:56

We're the other children's surnames hughes?

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 15:59

Being cautious because there are privacy issues when giving info on living people, you can see the three Hughes/Pinder children by using the search on freebmd.org.uk...the children of the second ( possible) marriage have Pinder as mother's maiden name but are not Hughes.

nicola

nicola Report 11 Aug 2015 16:06

Thankyou for your help the reason I am trying to trace the family is because im trying to find glenys first husband david j hughes he was my stepfather in the early 80s

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 16:13

Nicola have messaged you a possible address for Glenys, bear in mind it may not be the right person so be discreet in what you say if you contact her.

nicola

nicola Report 11 Aug 2015 16:23

I will I've found his son Peter d hughes he might be more traceable what do you think?

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 18:11

Sorry went out. No there are too many Peter D Hughes around the country.