Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Griffiths

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Caris

Caris Report 8 Aug 2015 13:36

Hi I'm looking for the birth of sheila griffiths she married a george poynter

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Aug 2015 13:42

When and where did they marry? Do you have the marriage cert for her age please?

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Aug 2015 13:49

Is it this George Poynter that you have on your tree?
George Poynter 1938 South Shields

Not seeing a marriage to Griffiths ( in England)

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Aug 2015 13:57

Ok previous thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1353895

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Aug 2015 14:03

It seems on the other thread that you have been given a contact address for her daughter, have you tried it yet to ask her?

Caris

Caris Report 8 Aug 2015 15:31

I contacted a michelle kristina poynter her husband but says her mum is christine. I know there's a christine paynter in St ives who had also a michelle kristina poynter birth 1972. I'm stuck

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Aug 2015 15:39

Caris, what exact info are you working from? as in where did you get the name Sheila from?

Caris

Caris Report 8 Aug 2015 15:43

My dad had told me and it's on my ancestors record defiantly a sheila x

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Aug 2015 16:02

Caris I have replied to your message, if you can give me all the details you have in a message I will see what I can find.

Caris

Caris Report 11 Aug 2015 08:54

When I ordered the birth certificate of michelle it come back unable to find with the details I had so it must all be wrong

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Aug 2015 11:48

Just for ref for any helpers, Caris kindly sent me a copy of the info she had been given, there is at least one inconsistency in it, I assume from the layout that it was largely put together from submitted records as the time line was out for marriages etc and no dates or BMD cert info was included.

Caris, I have to go out but I will check later the birth reg for Michelle, and PM it to you just to make sure it is the reg you sent to the GRO, and I will have another look at the details you sent to me.