Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Naylor and Eastwoods of Dewsbury

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Aug 2015 10:33

Hi,

I'm trying to find living relatives from my father's side.
My father's name is Stephen Leslie Naylor and his father's name (my grandfather) was Ronald Naylor. Ronald had a sister named Audrey Naylor who married a Frank Eastwood in 1947. Audrey and Frank had 3 children: Pamela S Eastwood (born 1951), Paul D Eastwood (born 1952) and Christine A Eastwood (born 1958).
Ronald, my grandmother (Mary Elizabeth Lewis), my father and my uncle (Graham Lester Naylor) moved to South Africa in 1957. Audrey disconnected Ronald's side of the family when Arthur Edward Naylor (their father and my great grandfather) returned from visiting South Africa (and my family) very ill. Shortly after his visit he passed away around the 1970's.
I am trying to get in touch or connect with Audrey's children (my father's cousins).
Can anyone help?

Andrea Naylor

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Aug 2015 10:42

Have you looked for info anywhere?

Search trees is the place to start to find connections on here - find it under the 'search' button

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Aug 2015 10:50

Audrey J

Frank A

??????????
First name(s) FRANK ALLAN
Last name EASTWOOD
Gender Male
Birth day 2
Birth month 2
Birth year 1922
Age -
Death quarter 2
Death year 1998
District DEWSBURY
District number 0881A
Register number A44C
Entry number 264
Date of registration mm/yy 0698

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Aug 2015 10:53

Audrey and Ronald were born in BRADFORD

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Aug 2015 10:54

Audrey is on the ER 2002-12

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Aug 2015 11:34

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank-you for the help so far. :) I really appreciate it.
I do have all the marriage and birth records. But once I reach the Eastwood generation consisting of Pamela, Paul and Christine, I have hit a dead end.

I'm not sure how to follow the ER and may have tracked Audrey until 2012 in Dewsbury, but the age on the ER is incorrect. She was born in 1924 so it would make her 88 years old in 2012 and the ER says 75.
How does this process work?

Thanks again for the help :)

malyon

malyon Report 7 Aug 2015 12:28

hi on freelectro site audrey is listed as age 88years sent pm to you

http://www.freeelectoralroll.co.uk/Electoral_Roll_

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Aug 2015 13:30

The ER on FMP has her age as 65+

And she was born in 1927

Pamela seems to have married in 1972

Christine in 1979

Do you know what second name Paul was given?

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Aug 2015 14:25

Thank-you Jacqeline!!
I missed the Audrey J Naylor birth record in 1927 in Bradford.
So that would make Audrey 88 this year.
I think I found Pamela and Christine's marriages, but I think both remarried. Although, I can't be sure.
Pamela in 1972 and maybe in 1992
Christine in 1979 and maybe in 1999

Unfortunately I don't know what Paul's second name was. I have also seen that there are a lot of Paul D Eastwoods out there getting married and one Paul Eastwood passed away in 2006. What I have found about these siblings has been based on the birth records that I traced. And that is it.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 7 Aug 2015 16:28

Please be careful

This site is insecure, and the people in question may not wish to have their details on here

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Aug 2015 16:55

Thank-you for the warning.
I got carried away in my eagerness so have done the editing.

Thank-you again

Christine

Christine Report 13 Aug 2015 21:22

I am Christine, one of the three cousins you are trying to find. I have registered with the website and sent you a message privately with my email address. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Can't believe a chance search on Google this evening brought me to your message. My sister is Pam and my brother is Allan (Not Paul ) after our dad Frank Allan. My mum is Audrey Jean and still alive and well at 88.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Aug 2015 18:57

Hi Christine,

This is amazing! I have received your private message and will mail you as soon as I can.

I'm just amazed at how this search has turned out. Thank-you for getting in touch.