Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

James Bryan - Grandfather

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lauren

Lauren Report 6 Aug 2015 21:14

Hello,
I am looking for my grandfather. Him and my nan divorced and my mum lost contact and she would like to find him.
His name is James Bryan he was born in 1949 (I think) in Prescott in Lancashire to Esther and James Bryan, his mothers maiden name was Whelan. He married my nan in Cheshire in 1969 her name was Sandra Davies. They divorced a few years later and he went into the army and he was stationed in Bovingdon and I believe he worked on the tanks. He later re-married and had a son called Robert. He then re-married again and had a daughter called Amanda. He moved to north Wales and he ran an ambulance station there and that is all of the information I know.
Can anyone help?

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 6 Aug 2015 22:01

If you look here you can see his birth registration:

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

He was a twin.

Rose

malyon

malyon Report 6 Aug 2015 22:01

he had a twin sister

cant see him in electrol list there are a few james bryan's in wales but they have a middle name there are 298 listed in england
have you tried to find his other children?

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 6 Aug 2015 22:05

Go to Search at the top and select Search All Member Trees.

Possible is is a member of this site. There's a James born in Widnes listed which comes under Prescot registration district.

Rose