Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robert "Steve" Morrow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

amanda

amanda Report 14 Jul 2015 15:30

I am looking for my Father who I have never had any contact with. His name is Robert Steven Morrow but everyone called him Steve. He joined the Army when was 19 1974 and I suspect he left the Army in 1996 and he was based in Salisbury during mid 1980's. He had a brother named Carlton and a sister named either Elaine or Alain. I believe he may live in the Northumbrerland area and may have previously lived in or near Merseyside. I also suspect he married in 1987 but may have remarried since. I would really like to meet my father so if anyone has any details at all I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 14 Jul 2015 16:02

Your thread may be deleted if you don't remove the DOB

Try Forcesreunited

Is he likely to know of your existence?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 14 Jul 2015 16:04

If the birth I found on freebmd is the right one...................he may have had a brother born in Lincolnshire. Also known by something other than his first name

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Jul 2015 16:05

does he know about you?

you can look for his birth and for his siblings on FreeBMD but you need to be careful in your enquiries in case his family know nothing about you

amanda

amanda Report 14 Jul 2015 16:08

Yes he knows of my existence. I will look up that information about a brother born in Lincoln. Thank you for the tip and the info.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 14 Jul 2015 16:11

The brother married in Northumberland in 1990

Can't see him on the ER

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 14 Jul 2015 16:17

Hi Amanda

Try here, its free.....7 results for Robert S Morrow, 3 in Northumberland area!!

http://www.searchelectoralroll.co.uk/Electoral_Roll_Search.asp

Misty x

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 14 Jul 2015 16:48

If the marriage of the brother in 1990 is the correct one then the brother's wife is on the electoral register. I will send the details by pm.

Kath. x

amanda

amanda Report 14 Jul 2015 16:50

Thank you ever so much Kath.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 14 Jul 2015 16:53

Have sent the pm.

I can't find a sister for your father though. Just your father and the brother who married in 1990.

Kath. x

amanda

amanda Report 14 Jul 2015 17:04

Thank you all so much all this information is so helpful.

amanda

amanda Report 14 Jul 2015 17:33

It sounds so simple but i think I have found my Fathers facebook profile which I wouldn't have been able to do with all he information that has been provided.
Thank you