Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Half sister search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

shellly

shellly Report 22 Jun 2015 20:55

Hi I am new to all of this but after meeting two of my half sisters yesterday I could really do with some help if possibly

My Father Kevin J Cox born 1959

Married Ann O'Shea in 1980 from what I can see no children

Then my brother Darrell cox 1984 and I 1985 where born

He then Married Jacqueline Henshaw in 1986 in Birkenhead but we think he moved to London

London he is suppose to have 2 children

In 1993 he Married Linda J Weedall in Birkenhead and had 3 girls Kianne, Georgina & Gealdine

Then in Leeds in 2003 had another girl called Kerys Hall

I wondered if anyone can help with name of other children as I don't really know what I am doing properly.

I have no family who will discuss this and I don't speak to my father xx

Kay????

Kay???? Report 22 Jun 2015 22:05

Shelly Welcome to the site,

If any children were born in London these is a likely chance they could be in the surname of their mother,so would be very difficult to get much further,the only hope is that they may be aware of their fathers name and eventually want to look for him ,someday.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 22 Jun 2015 22:08

Welcome to the boards Shelly.

In case you are not aware.........Kianne and her sisters are on Facebook.

shellly

shellly Report 23 Jun 2015 09:07

Thanks for your help

Kianne, Georgina, Geraldine and I are in touch and have met up it was amazing