Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Margaret Sibbald

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

carol

carol Report 3 Jun 2015 08:30

Can anyone help me with my search... I am looking for a woman who's maiden name was Margaret Sibbald.... Margaret sibbald was born in 1955 and is a twin, she came from the Camlachie area. Margaret's parents names are - Elizabeth Ruth Sibbald (Nee Graham) and Robert Thomas Sibbald sadly Margaret's parents died in 1989 but they stayed at 125 Dunira street Glasgow.

Margaret left home when she was 17yrs in 1972 to get married to a Mr Arthur (fred) Cunningham, I am led to believe they stayed at Causewayside street in Glasgow for a few years of their married life.
Margaret's marriage didn't last long and ended up with them getting a divorce but she remarried again to a Italian man by the surname Rullo but once again this marriage didn't last and ended in divorce. Sadly this is where my journey ends as I cant find anymore information as to where Margaret is or if she has re-married or if she has immigrated.

If anyone knows of this woman or maybe if she has remarried what her married name is now or you may have known her at school or may still know where she is then please do get in touch with myself. Thank you all for reading my post xx

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Jun 2015 09:34

If you don't remove the DOB, someone will report your post to GR

You have given every scrap of info need for identity theft

And the lady may prefer not to have her marital failures aired for the world to see

What have you done to try to find her?

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 3 Jun 2015 10:53

Does Robert or any of the others on GR family tree not have any later info

Robert is on 192.com & http://www.freeelectoralroll.co.uk/Electoral_Roll_Search.asp

he is also on Facebook

>

carol

carol Report 3 Jun 2015 19:20

Jacqueline,

I was given advice as to put as much info on the post as possible as every bit of info helps... with regards to the marital failures it is public knowledge of this lady's failed marriages as her family was the ones who have spoken freely about it... I am not out to hurt anyone as I could have put more info down but I chose not too as it is a tad sensitive and only personal to the lady whom I am looking for. I have tried every avenue I can so far to find this lady and going through the proper channels also. If my post offend you then by all means report it and it can be taken down that's your choice.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 3 Jun 2015 21:22

Carol,

Where did you get the itallian surname from?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 3 Jun 2015 22:10

Well, it seems that someone else didn't think your post acceptable.

It was not I who reported it.

All you had to do was remove the DOB.

Do you not understand the risk of identity theft?

BTW..........I doubt that the lady's marital breakdowns are known of by more than family and close friends. Certainly not by the world at large, although you have tried to rectify that

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 4 Jun 2015 08:40

The lady in question is in a number of GR trees.........

One of the members has her second husband, and a child of that marriage, in his tree

As permission should be obtained to include living people in a GR tree, one assumes that the people who have recorded her in their trees have, or have had, comparatively recent contact with her.

Try to get in touch