Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

june palmer, [maiden pearce]

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 20 Feb 2015 20:37

trying to find a June palmer maiden name Pearce WE THINK SHE IS ON GENESREUNITED UNDER HER MAIDEN NAME BUT AUABLE TO FIND HER SHE IS MY WIFE YOUGER SISTER BUT LOST TOUCH ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO SHE LIVES WE THINK CHELTENHAM BUT CANT FIND HER
SO ANY HELP TO TRACHE HER ON GENESREUNITED PLEAS [W.Y]

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Feb 2015 20:57

CH, was she born 1951?

if so , go to 'Search' at top of page, click on it, then look at the list to where it says "Search all member trees"...click on that and enter June Pearce 1951 if you click on 'find out more" you will see her name as Palmer you can send a message to her.

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Feb 2015 21:02

Have sent you a message CH

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 20 Feb 2015 23:27

her electoral roll listing shown at freeelectoralroll.co.uk is still current according to 192.com

but there is no matching telephone listing at BT on line

I will PM the address info to CH

or Rose is that what you did? If so then I won't :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Feb 2015 23:46

Joonie, I have sent the address from freeelectoral roll :-)

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 21 Feb 2015 00:50

good Rose! I just always check against 192.com because the freeelectoralroll info is often a decade out of date :-)

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 21 Feb 2015 21:10

hello ALL MANY THANKS FOR THE INFORE YOU HAVE FOUND OUT FOR WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GOT ON [CH]

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 21 Feb 2015 21:10

hello ALL MANY THANKS FOR THE INFORE YOU HAVE FOUND OUT FOR WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GOT ON [CH]

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 22 Feb 2015 12:33

many thanks for the information rose [CH]XX

[C.H]

[C.H] Report 22 Feb 2015 12:38

MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE INFOREMATION FOUND [CHW]