Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marie Radforth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JEAN

JEAN Report 20 Feb 2015 15:53

trying to trace my neice-Burton on Trent ?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Feb 2015 16:00

some further info on her would help like birth year,parents names etc

Just giving a name really doesn't help .sorry

You may know where she fits into your family BUT us helpers only know what you tell us :-(

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 20 Feb 2015 16:44

When did you last see her?

What have you done so far to try to locate her?

Is Radforth her current surname?

Are her parents alive?

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 20 Feb 2015 16:49

If she was born in 1970 as Radforth, there is a possible marriage on FMP

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Feb 2015 19:47

Was she born in Burton on Trent ? If so that's Staffordshire

Who were her parents ?

patchem

patchem Report 20 Feb 2015 23:04

Welcome to the boards, Jean.

Could you give us an approximate date of birth, and do you know if she married, and, if so, what her married name is?

Thank-you

patchem

patchem Report 20 Feb 2015 23:08

If she did not marry and was born in 1970, then there is possibly some sad news.

Burton on Trent may be Staffordshire, but if she lived outside Burton then she could easily have lived in Derbyshire.

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Feb 2015 23:24

There's a possible marriage and child/children. So really need more info from Jean.

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Feb 2015 17:45

Jean PM sent with poss marriage and children but I can't see them on electoral rolls ( 1 child is too young to be on there anyway) and can't spot them on FB, etc but perhaps someone will double check.

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Feb 2015 17:56

PM sent to Jean as regards info as per Patchem's post, as that seems a possibi;ity sadly.

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2015 23:52

there is a Simon Radforth ( born in burton-on-trent ) and living in Rhyl, who is on facebook. Would he be a relation to the person you are looking for ?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Apr 2015 00:16

Jean has deleted her account. Unless she rejoins under another membership number, we may never know the answer to that, David. :-0

patchem

patchem Report 3 Apr 2015 08:40

Jean appears to have posted twice, can anyone spot what the other posting was?

jax

jax Report 3 Apr 2015 22:34

Yeah I looked last night.... It's a now deleted thread looking for Marie Tomlinson Started a couple of days after this one